Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Miss

just to let you know Helena Hunt is a profile created off of a "Fake name generator" And I have all of the information out on my Auto Fill Feature. That Profile was created for curveys and such; Also the name of the website is Fake Name Generator or Fake Identity - So if You want to keep searching I'm sure You'll find it.

I even have a tutorial on how to use these things here;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-overview.html

I also have another email which is not related to my real name I'm sure many people do this, And also that "Facebook" is not active. It has no friends or activities or feeds or any of the sort.

Also, those who claim I "Do this for sympathy" are completely wrong considering when people try to sympathize with me I tell them not to, There isn't a reason to - I'm still alive and doing fairly well in my opinion. I'll respond to the rest now I just had to take down that one outlandish claim first.

General information: Claims to be able to play a plethora of musical instruments, speak multiple languages (spanish, french, german, italian, chinese among other things) Also claims to have 2 Masters degrees (keep in mind she's 19).

I've often played instruments to people live via MSN or Skype In addition I can not speak Chinese nor German, And Viibez knows this. I speak Spanish, French, English, Understand Italian because it's derived from others I actually know, Tegulu, Because I went out with someone who spoke that, Norwegian because I want to live in Norway, Faroese and Maltese because I went out with someone who speaks those as well. To me Language is a very important part of my life - I haven't always been someone to talk or have others talk to me I enjoy it very much, And I enjoy the musical aspects of language as well.

How to prove a masters other than taking pictures, No idea so I won't argue it.

The Dirty As Ravi puts it.

Any pictures that i actually say "THIS IS ME" Are me - Any pictures of random females that I put up, Are not me. Example; Anyone who thinks my Avatar at this moment is "me" Should not because It's Lady gaga and I could never look like that. In addition a lot of times I give Realistically Drawn Images which are also "Not me".

As far as "Abuse" Goes. I've lived with certain things my entire life and to be honest I don't know if you could understand this but I love my brother. I love him regardless of what he does. Do I want better? OF course I do. But I want better based off of my own doings, Not based off of another almost-stranger stepping into my situation and taking me out of it. I'm an extremely stubborn and I need to deserve it type of person. My environment, my life, and my own values make me a person who wants to Earn anything better. And If I earn worse I also take it. Just as you all have harassed me for whatever reason, whether it be that you think I'm "Fake" or you hated that I had a few pictures from your sister; I knew that I deserved it. I never fight back something I deserve. I'm an extremely karamatic person - This means I think we ultimately get what we deserve.

Now please do not be mistaken, the type of abuse you describe here is not as such. No one is "Illegally keep me against my will" I stay here because at the moment I have no income of my own and I doubt I will anytime soon , Although I am working on trying to find Internet-esque jobs even if its just here and there. I'm not "Constantly" abused in any way. This happens of its own accord and at times that I sometimes deserve it, and that I at times understand is unjustifiable. My loyalty to my family is strong - I don't know if any of you have ever been in this situation , And if you have I don't know if you acted with rage or empty happiness, But I suffer from the latter. I do not get angry at anyone , And anyone here or in real life knows this. Instead I get sad or empty happiness. In Psychology its well documented and in my own life it is apparent that I actually have a longing for all of my family to accept me - I do not want them punished in any manner. And the problem is I know most people wouldn't agree with it and I know the law wouldn't agree with it. Which is why I don't want third party members stepping in. Now do I know its wrong to feel this way? Of course it is. When does the abuser ever become the loving guardian? Never.

So how did I get into this financial situation anyways...And why Would I chose such a person to go with?

Well, it's no secret I suffer from a multitude of illnesses, as many people here love to quickly point out. I've suffered with these types of illnesses for the majority if not all of my life. I won't go into what they are because that'll just be another thing people say is "Sympathy seeking". After spending sometime in New Jersey pursuing my education (Which I now want to change to Physics - So indecisive.) I happened to get severely ill, Now considering at this time I actually had a fairly nice income from teaching in music lessons and playing for a variety of musical groups, I decided to seek treatment. Well I assumed this treatment would be brief and efficient, Therefore I continued to pay my normal bills and Etc while in the hospital. Very bad decision. I ended up not getting better at all (If not worse) and could not continue to pay things. Therefore I sold a lot of my possessions and did come up with a nice some of a few thousand. I came back to California originally hoping to find a friend from my "older days" However that didn't work - Well I turned to my family and wondered where to go exactly . I did not know my brother too well at this point (He is a half brother mind you). So I took my chances with him, it worked pretty well for a while, I paid some money and stayed normally. Apparently that's not how he actually is - but mind what I said above.

Now as far as airing out my entire life story for a website that I have nothing to prove to;

I care.

Yeah isn't that crazy how some people can care over the internet? It's funny, people always tell me "Its the internet" and my good friends too. You have no idea how many times Alen said "Its just MPGH!" Well yes, It is just MPGH. But people are people and people have a life behind them, They have a past and a potential future. Just like I have a past and a present right now that people are so "Intrigued of" how many people do you think at this very moment, Considering all the members we have ever had registered are going through immensely difficult situations similar to or worse than this one?

See that's the sad thing - No one ever looks to see who a person is. No one ever cares enough to say "How are you" to one another. I've been told telling people to Be safe and How are you everyday was annoying, So I stopped doing it to select individuals. But I wish I didn't have to.

If you only took a look at the character behind me as well - Considering I've never had "issues" with anyone but a select group or individuals that as I said was mostly justifiable. You would see since the beginning I've been this way. Sure, i mention bits of my life sometimes, I mean who doesn't? But when i get in a conversation i'm not saying - Oh hey look at what i go through! Sure sometimes I seem that way to my closest friends, but I've been having some issues lately in my own mind.

Instead my conversations and attitude are geared towards actually helping, actually making some sort of small little impact on a small little region on a thing we call the Internet - At the very least do that.

Every Holiday my little "messages out to people" do i really have to spend days working on something like that? No but I care about people. Life is so fleeting and I only wish we could each enjoy each others company instead of call each other bitches and talk shit. Its not needed.

Ravi thank you for pointing this out. - Weird aren't I?

Last edited by Evelyn; 03-09-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL Sit down >_>
    Cuties<3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    just to let you know Helena Hunt is a profile created off of a "Fake name generator" And I have all of the information out on my Auto Fill Feature. That Profile was created for curveys and such; Also the name of the website is Fake Name Generator or Fake Identity - So if You want to keep searching I'm sure You'll find it.

I even have a tutorial on how to use these things here;

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-overview.html

I also have another email which is not related to my real name I'm sure many people do this, And also that "Facebook" is not active. It has no friends or activities or feeds or any of the sort.

Also, those who claim I "Do this for sympathy" are completely wrong considering when people try to sympathize with me I tell them not to, There isn't a reason to - I'm still alive and doing fairly well in my opinion. I'll respond to the rest now I just had to take down that one outlandish claim first.
    How about the abuse and master degrees?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

How about the abuse and master degrees?
    I';m editing along as stated in the last paragraph. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    daumn

shit just got real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Doesn't matter if half of what she says is true, she's still a good person

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (03-09-2011),RottenTomato (03-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    At least Eve helps a LOT of people.

Makes good sigs / avvie and stuff

And she helps the community :O
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmmm..I actually read all this and I have been quite skeptical of Eve to be honest,
    but I kind of kept that to myself. Keep this in mind though..
    If Eve is a fake, which yeah in some ways I think it is irrefutable,
    then she has some issues to deal with, and bullying her constantly is just fucked up.
    People pay way too much attention to her, making thread after thread..
    well obviously since she feels the need to hide behind a facade,
    the attention you all give her is just fueling the fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hmmm..I actually read all this and I have been quite skeptical of Eve to be honest,
    then she has some issues to deal with, and bullying her constantly is just fucked up.
    ^^^^^

This.

I never really been "untrustowrthy" about her.

I left MPGH for a long time then came back.

Everyone seemed so nice to her

So I thought she was a very nice person
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReow View Post
    I never really been "untrustowrthy" about her.

I left MPGH for a long time then came back.

Everyone seemed so nice to her

So I thought she was a very nice person
    Regardless of what she may or may not have / do / be irl, she's pleasant and helpful on MPGH, that should be good enough for everyone here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I think I'm completely done ranting - And people will hold their opinions, Its a known fact people never agree on anything. And as Ethereal said (But taken in a different context) I do hate the attention given - I'd like to deal with my own issues alone. I just wish it could be more understood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Regardless of what she may or may not have / do / be irl, she's pleasant and helpful on MPGH, that should be good enough for everyone here
    THAT'S WHAT I SAID IN THE BEGINNING

O well. Me second this again

Add on: Why iz this thread even here? It's HER OWN person privacy. /fp
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    I think I'm completely done ranting - And people will hold their opinions, Its a known fact people never agree on anything. And as Ethereal said (But taken in a different context) I do hate the attention given - I'd like to deal with my own issues alone. I just wish it could be more understood.
    Word of advice, don't share any kind of intimate thoughts with people on this forum. Threads like these tend to happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Word of advice, don't share any kind of intimate thoughts with people on this forum. Threads like these tend to happen.
    You know I've always heard things like this - this is the first website I've actually been a part of and I guess I'm highly naive, but now I understand. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Doesn't really matter how one person is like to the others . In the end all that really counts is how they treat you. I can't tolerate everyone & their personalities , but just because of that . I wont go about making everyone dislike that one person.

We met her over MPGH & since then shes been contributing .
    Other then mpgh related , we shouldn't really get into her personal buisness.

I don't know , just ask yourself this .
    " Should I disown my best friend that has helped me through a lot , just because all the other kids don't like him ? "
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 03-09-2011 at 06:39 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Archangel (03-09-2011),Irony (03-10-2011),[MPGH]Killian (03-09-2011)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast