Thanks

Weapon enchantment hack or secret

can someone tell me how to get +10-above enchantment on weapon without failing? or is there any secret?

i ask this because i saw someone have 21 att speed. i ask her how but she said its a guild secret

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GURUASSASSIN View Post
    can someone tell me how to get +10-above enchantment on weapon without failing? or is there any secret?

i ask this because i saw someone have 21 att speed. i ask her how but she said its a guild secret
    you will find all the answers you will need here but as for weapon hack don't know any.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...vindictus.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's impossible to hack randomization unless you packet edit, which is illegal.

21 attack speed is not surprising, if you have +11 weapon and Bloodlust and Prideful enchants that should be enough. It's possible to get it without hacks.

Thanks
    Actually, I wonder if any part of the enchantment process is clientside? There's no reason to expect enhancement to be clientside, but enchantment is a more complex process, the elixir portion of which could easily be clientside.

I'm curious though if the client can be tricked into believing (and therefore telling the server) that you have a +9 weapon in the enhancement slot regardless of what's in your inventory. And then of course you'd need the elixirs and stones and gold. I suppose it boils down to how much double checking the server does on what the client tells it. Who is the gatekeeper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    But then it still deals with packets.

I'm sure that if you had the ability to send packets, you can make the client tell that the scroll is a rank E scroll instead of a rank A/9 scroll, etc, since I doubt Nexon took the trouble to implement checks there, since they know that the source engine is secure, against those types of things anyway.

Then again, if you think about the free boat event, I'm sure something is modified, and that there could be a console command that changes a boat being a token ship, to a level 1 ship. >__>

So what exactly is client/server sided?

Thanks
    It wouldn't be packet hacking. It would be memory hacking. Change the portion of memory that holds the ID of the object in the slot you're interested in. It's in memory somewhere, if it can be identified and altered. It's old school cheating.
    It also will fail if they wrote the code to verify the player actually owns the items the client says it's using.

For an example, you hack the client to think you're enhancing a +12 weapon (which you don't have), the client tells the server... I don't know exactly what. If it just requests a RNG for success/failure, that's one thing. More likely, it sends the server what the item descriptors are and the server determines the outcome. The question is whether the server checks your inventory for the existence of that +12 weapon prior to deciding if the enhance worked or not. If it does, then you're toast. If it doesn't... cheap and easy +ing without even needing a base weapon.

I expect the token event is implemented server side, actually. Otherwise you'd have to patch the game in advance of any of that sort of event which we already know isn't what happens. If you reacall (and were around then) one of the recent events was extended by an hour or two on the fly by staff after a server SNAFU. The wouldn't work if the client had to decide whether to charge tokens or not.

Thanks
    actually this happened to me just now. I think it was a bug and it might be that "guild secret" he was talkin about. I enhanced a weapon to +2. I exit the game instantly and log back in. Then I looked at it and it was a +8. It looked exactly like the weapon I had equipped (it was even black color). I switched my weapon and tried to equip the +8 again and it wouldn't let me. I got some weird error message. I tried enhancing the +8 (the bugged one) and i got the exact same message. Maybe if I didn't touch the bugged out weapon, it probably wuld've worked.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by element72 View Post
    actually this happened to me just now. I think it was a bug and it might be that "guild secret" he was talkin about. I enhanced a weapon to +2. I exit the game instantly and log back in. Then I looked at it and it was a +8. It looked exactly like the weapon I had equipped (it was even black color). I switched my weapon and tried to equip the +8 again and it wouldn't let me. I got some weird error message. I tried enhancing the +8 (the bugged one) and i got the exact same message. Maybe if I didn't touch the bugged out weapon, it probably wuld've worked.
    I dont get what you mean at all LOL.