Thread: OH SHIT....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post

Pokemon > Megaman
    I skipped the pokemon phase when I was younger. Everyone was more into yu-gi-oh at the time, and just recently pokemon has been growing in its popularity. My little brother is just getting into it >.<
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I skipped the pokemon phase when I was younger. Everyone was more into yu-gi-oh at the time, and just recently pokemon has been growing in its popularity. My little brother is just getting into it >.<
    yu-gi-oh was my fave after pokemon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad123 View Post
    wait whats the defernce between white and black?

Well, certain alleles (genes) are more prevalent amongst blacks than whites. For example, there is a blood type "U" that is only seen in blacks (in I believe) Sub-Saharan Africa. Which
    would just be a different kind of protein on the blood cells of people with this allele. Also this is extremely rare. The other major genetic discrepancy that I can think of (to elaborate on the aforementioned) is the mutation in B-hemoglobin from a valine (amino-acid) to a glutamate (amino acid) causing Sickle Cell anemia, which is more prevalent amongst blacks.. This causes irregular shapes in erythrocytes (red blood cells) which some describe as sickle-shaped. Ironically, this terrible disease which causes people to not only have decreased oxygen transport ability of their blood and increased susceptibility for blood clots, but also an increased immunity to malaria. This is because the protist that causes malaria has much less affinity for Sickle-shaped red blood cells than regular blood cells.
    Also, a word on intelligence. We are all human, so the genes that code for brain structure, brain plasticity, etcetera, can be readily transferred (obviously through interracial reproduction) from one race to the next. Thus, any genetic predisposition for "intelligence" can occur in any race, and should not be falsely attributed to whites, or any race in particular for that matter. Even if some genetic qualities may seem more prevalent in a particular race, it is ignorant to categorize all members of that race under such. There are
    white people with bad genes for intelligence and there are black people with bad genes for intelligence. Similarly there are black people with good genes for intelligence and white people with good genes for intelligence.
    We are all human.
    Also, intelligence is an arbitrary thing, as while some people typically emphasize "academic" intelligence, there are also fluid, musical, emotional, artistic (and more) intelligences. So it is naive to think that just because one person does not have fluid or academic intelligence that they may not posses another sort of intelligence. Take black musicians such as B.E King and Jimi Hendrix. They may not be academically intelligent, but they are most certainly musically intelligent. And the list goes on, as intelligence is certainly subjective depending on how you look at it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post

Well, certain alleles (genes) are more prevalent amongst blacks than whites. For example, there is a blood type "U" that is only seen in blacks (in I believe) Sub-Saharan Africa. Which
    would just be a different kind of protein on the blood cells of people with this allele. Also this is extremely rare. The other major genetic discrepancy that I can think of (to elaborate on the aforementioned) is the mutation in B-hemoglobin from a valine (amino-acid) to a glutamate (amino acid) causing Sickle Cell anemia, which is more prevalent amongst blacks.. This causes irregular shapes in erythrocytes (red blood cells) which some describe as sickle-shaped. Ironically, this terrible disease which causes people to not only have decreased oxygen transport ability of their blood and increased susceptibility for blood clots, but also an increased immunity to malaria. This is because the protist that causes malaria has much less affinity for Sickle-shaped red blood cells than regular blood cells.
    Also, a word on intelligence. We are all human, so the genes that code for brain structure, brain plasticity, etcetera, can be readily transferred (obviously through interracial reproduction) from one race to the next. Thus, any genetic predisposition for "intelligence" can occur in any race, and should not be falsely attributed to whites, or any race in particular for that matter. Even if some genetic qualities may seem more prevalent in a particular race, it is ignorant to categorize all members of that race under such. There are
    white people with bad genes for intelligence and there are black people with bad genes for intelligence. Similarly there are black people with good genes for intelligence and white people with good genes for intelligence.
    We are all human.
    Also, intelligence is an arbitrary thing, as while some people typically emphasize "academic" intelligence, there are also fluid, musical, emotional, artistic (and more) intelligences. So it is naive to think that just because one person does not have fluid or academic intelligence that they may not posses another sort of intelligence. Take black musicians such as B.E King and Jimi Hendrix. They may not be academically intelligent, but they are most certainly musically intelligent. And the list goes on, as intelligence is certainly subjective depending on how you look at it.
    I LOL'D

/haha

Thanks
    yu-gi-oh FTW!!!

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DUAL BOOT MAC OS X AND WINDOWS

Click on the dragon plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    OHH HELLL NO

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    poor kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    oh noooo, your pikachu is left out to fend for itself D: RIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    oh noooo, your pikachu is left out to fend for itself D: RIP
    I Know My Nigga.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You kidding me?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    This is a creepy thread. Those over the age of 10 shouldn't be playing pokemon.
    I love pokemon. I'm 16.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Sorry but Pokemon is the shit ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12