Thread: Now srsly...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post

arun apperently doesnt care, we've been debating for the past 2 days in the GENERAL section and i req'd 2wice for him to move the thread.
    So deal with it

how am i a hypocrite, go look at the earths time line, 200,000 years ago humans came, god just happed to start the bible then?
    so what? u said its in the debate sect., its clearly not.

and ur a hypocrite for calling me ignorant, u ignorant bitch. the world was not made that long ago, it was made about 5,000 to 10,000 years ago (in my opinion/belief). so suck it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post

and ur a hypocrite for calling me ignorant, u ignorant bitch. the world was not made that long ago, it was made about 5,000 to 10,000 years ago (in my opinion/belief). so suck it.
    the world was made 10,000 years ago ey?
    thats embarrassing.

Nothing to suck (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

the world was made 10,000 years ago ey?
    thats embarrassing.

Nothing to suck (:
    so lemme guess, u think the world was made billions of years ago? if so, then what about the sun? it would be bigger than what it is now if that were true. or exploded.

Thanks

you dont just say god exists, give proof, reasons, explanations.
    thats what we've been doing this whole thread, and in the debate section.
    asshole.
    +1

God does exist. and ur the asshole. just cuz u dont believe in Him, that doesnt mean u have to call everyone that does an asshole. go finish fucking ur dad gay rap listener.

and scientists arent perfect, their predictions arent always correct.

everyone thought 2000 was the end cuz of computers and crap. 2012 is not real either. no one, except God, knows when the world will end.
    mayby i dont mean to say asshole like in the meaning of the word, mayby thats just the way i type stuff ?

and you should know that most rappers believe in god , so u just said all rappers are gay so that means u could also say christians are gay .

after all im just stating my point .
    and if you dont agree with that u dont have to start flaming , i know metal can make you depressed and stuff like that , but its still no reason to get mad at ppl .

/no offense to ppl who listen to metal and hardcore and stuff like that but most ppl that i know and who do listen to that sort of music are fking assholes or just depressed , yes now i meant to say asshole . i know they're not all anoying .

Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

This shouldn't be explained. T.T

and i dubt it will be

btw drake you're fking epic debatier

remember, 3L!T3? XD
    i know .
    yeah i remember that time =P .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    so lemme guess, u think the world was made billions of years ago? if so, then what about the sun? it would be bigger than what it is now if that were true. or exploded.
    you think the human race just came to be?
    LOL

its been proven that earth is older than 10,000 years old
    you are so damn stupid, and your beliefs.... nothing to say to that because im speechless of your ignorance.

@Eminem
    dont degrade Metal.
    Metal is amazing, as no other music is as heavy as metal is.
    TBH rap + country sucks SO much ass, cept for eminem, i listen to him every no and then.
    Last edited by deadskulzz; 03-15-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks

sry but u made me lol so hard , because they found bones wich were older than 190,000 years or something like that .

Thanks
    Ah c'mon stop flamin, but omg, you guys are nice i'm read all those pages for 3rd time now..

i mean, epic discussion, especially by you elite

8. The Following User Says Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

Drake (03-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ah c'mon stop flamin, but omg, you guys are nice i'm read all those pages for 3rd time now..

whos elite

how can i not flame wanna be .jr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

+1

mayby i dont mean to say asshole like in the meaning of the word, mayby thats just the way i type stuff ?

and you should know that most rappers believe in god , so u just said all rappers are gay so that means u could also say christians are gay .

after all im just stating my point .
    and if you dont agree with that u dont have to start flaming , i know metal can make you depressed and stuff like that , but its still no reason to get mad at ppl .

/no offense to ppl who listen to metal and hardcore and stuff like that but most ppl that i know and who do listen to that sort of music are fking assholes or just depressed , yes now i meant to say asshole . i know they're not all anoying .

i know .
    yeah i remember that time =P .
    i didnt mean rappers r gay cuz of that, but cuz they listen to rap. rap sucks. thats just my opinion tho.

and @deadskulzz shut the fuck up. im done with this stupid shit. u believe what u want, u arent going to change what i believe and u arent accomplishing shit by calling me stupid for it. so go fuck off.

also, i love life and so do a lot of metalheads and shit. emo kids r the depressed ones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i didnt mean rappers r gay cuz of that, but cuz they listen to rap. rap sucks. thats just my opinion tho.

and @deadskulzz shut the fuck up. im done with this stupid shit. u believe what u want, u arent going to change what i believe and u arent accomplishing shit by calling me stupid for it. so go fuck off.

also, i love life and so do a lot of metalheads and shit. emo kids r the depressed ones.
    well im not done, never said i was emo, so you can fuck off

its easy to win an argument with you

Thanks

elite , thats me /me .

well it may suck for you , but rap has a meaning you know ?

you think the human race just came to be?
    LOL

its been proven that earth is older than 10,000 years old
    you are so damn stupid, and your beliefs.... nothing to say to that because im speechless of your ignorance.

@Eminem
    dont degrade Metal.
    Metal is amazing, as no other music is as heavy as metal is.
    TBH rap + country sucks SO much ass, cept for eminem, i listen to him every no and then.
    im not , im just saying that alot of ppl who listen to metal are really anoying , one dude in my class is listening to his metal all the time but he puts on full volume and when u sit 2-4 meters away from him u can still hear the song like the headphones would be on your head . thats really anoying .

ofcourse i also know some cool guys who listen to metal and stuff like that . i was just stating that the .jr is one of those anoying ppl .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

deadskulzz (03-15-2011)

Thanks

whos elite

how can i not flame wanna be .jr
    jr of who

guys don't forget on that:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

jr of who
    disturbed?

@Eminem
    Bro, when you get into metal, because i know you will
    you'll see that having it on full volume is the best, it makes the song SO much heavier and omfg, eargasm.

Thanks

jr of who

guys don't forget on that:
    of this guy .
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Disturbed

disturbed?

@Eminem
    Bro, when you get into metal, because i know you will
    you'll see that having it on full volume is the best, it makes the song SO much heavier and omfg, eargasm.
    well i have knowledge about that, yes it may give u an "orgasm" but it really is adrenaline rushing through your blood , the adreneline gives u the kick ,
    u see when u put music to loud , your >>>body<<< wants to get away from it so it starts to "inject" Adrenaline so u get a kick to run away from it , but most humans use that to dance or do any other activity .

and no i will not listen to metal because i did it once and i didnt like it at all . first off i rather prefer ppl singing/raping and not yelling/screaming , and i also dont like it when the guitar and drums are very loud .
    Last edited by Drake; 03-15-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

of this guy .
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: Disturbed

well i have knowledge about that, yes it may give u an "orgasm" but it really is adrenaline rushing through your blood , the adreneline gives u the kick ,
    u see when u put music to loud , your >>>body<<< wants to get away from it so it starts to "inject" Adrenaline so u get a kick to run away from it , but most humans use that to dance or do any other activity .

and no i will not listen to metal because i did it once and i didnt like it at all . first off i rather prefer ppl singing/raping and not yelling/screaming , and i also dont like it when the guitar and drums are very loud .
    o:
    ysosmart?
    *squints eyes* You Will listen to metal.

how dont u like double bass, or breakdowns?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast