Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
    protects you from breathing in radtion and proctecing your lungs from radation
    my quesnt wasnt pointed that way...

it was supposed to mean like: So what if you'll wear it, you wont die if you'd wear it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Radiation isn't some sort of dust. Its a bunch of highly energized particles that can pass almost through any material, the more dangerous alpha waves are going to be the ones closest to an explosion or radiation source, every thing else can be protected by staying indoors and near solid objects, Any radiation blown over here would be protected against by staying inside. Now the issues with contamination are a whole different story, You would have to worry about plants, water, animals, etc. For example Chernobyl and Pripyat have completely demolished parts of forest and buried a lot of land under 6 feet of dirt to keep all the radiated shit underground. A lot of the area surrounding the sites have gotten better in terms of radiation. Now in the case of the US we won't be exposed to nearly as much radiation as Chernobyl and Pripyat, but at the same time any abnormal amount of radiation is something I would want to avoid anyways. So is it something we need to worry about? Yes. Will it wipe out the west cost? Probably not.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Everyone come to Britain nothing bad happens here.
    [IMG]https://i157.photobucke*****m/albums/t54/murckleman/nub1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Radiation isn't some sort of dust. Its a bunch of highly energized particles that can pass almost through any material, the more dangerous alpha waves are going to be the ones closest to an explosion or radiation source, every thing else can be protected by staying indoors and near solid objects, Any radiation blown over here would be protected against by staying inside. Now the issues with contamination are a whole different story, You would have to worry about plants, water, animals, etc. For example Chernobyl and Pripyat have completely demolished parts of forest and buried a lot of land under 6 feet of dirt to keep all the radiated shit underground. A lot of the area surrounding the sites have gotten better in terms of radiation. Now in the case of the US we won't be exposed to nearly as much radiation as Chernobyl and Pripyat, but at the same time any abnormal amount of radiation is something I would want to avoid anyways. So is it something we need to worry about? Yes. Will it wipe out the west cost? Probably not.
    A lot of crops come from the west coast too though. That would be the only other thing I would actually be worried about.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    A paper mask would do absolutely nothing against radiation. It's not something you breathe in. If it's around you, it's in you. To protect yourself against it, hide in a room built out of lead.

Heard a wet towel does help a bit

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by StopWhinin View Post

while lead give u lead poisoning.
    if your stupid enough to eat it you will.
    Who would actually nom on a lead wall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    A lot of crops come from the west coast too though. That would be the only other thing I would actually be worried about.
    OH SHIT NO MORE LAYS

Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12