Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My god... What do all you people in the religion section have against atheists? If your gonna post shit about religion why the fuck are you posting it on a hack site anyway? I always see you posting shit about all these different religions and dissing people for it... I'm not saying I'm atheist, Though I don't necessarily believe in God at times, But you have to look at it from all points of view. The Big Bang theory is a theory is some what of a guess... But it's a scientific guess... Any of you scientists? "God" could just be some story some little bitch 3,000 years ago made up. I'm no trying to dis people that believe in God, I could care less what your religion is. But I'm just wondering what you all got against atheists...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Can't play that card with me kiddo.
    I was raised Roman Catholic, denounced that at the age of 14, and became a born again Christian.
    Studied under a Pastor that taught the Bible in the original languages, then went on to college to major in Theology,
    which I have recently dropped.

It took a great deal of dilligent study to come to the conclusion that the Bible is a product of man.
    It's not like I was born faithless, and didn't walk the walk in the first place, because I did.
    The contridictions in the Bible and the lack of evidence is why I am an Atheist now.

I've said this before, to damn billions of people to hell for not believing in Christ is just ridiculous,
    considering that all we have for any kind of evidence is some old literature.
    I was a Christian for many years, I never received any signs of God.
    So God supposedly blessed us with these bodies, and brains that are capable of all these wonderful things,
    including this wonderful state of being a SKEPTIC, but hey if you're skeptical and don't believe..then you're going to hell..even though there is no proof I exist, and these here books are over 2,000 years old.

Gimme..

a

fucking

break.
    Boy you lie... You told me you were in the fourth grade in a rap battle we had a month ago... But I do agree with you about God somewhat... There are just to many unproved theories.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 05-03-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why you talking shit to me? I agree with you... Umadbrah? Btw, Nice pic of Osama... The bitch is finally dead... Hopefully this war in Iraq will end soon to follow...

Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    The Word of God states it.
    Genisis 2

15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    but as I was force in school to see your views of the lie that is evolution in schools you don't bother to see that the Bible does state this fact;but to you it's fiction.
    Don't believe science if you wanna dude... Whatever... And schools don't lie... They just don't get religious...

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post

The Big Bang Theory is backed up with what evidence?
    Hm let's see, nothing backs up God but the bible. Alright.
    Do you know about the law of cause and effect?

You don't know anything do you...

#1, He said to mention him you ding-dong.
    #2, The big bang theory is a well educated guess. Where God is just a total guess. You really needa pay attention in Science.
    #3, Don't be hatin' cause we not catholic like you. God doesn't endorse judging. You of all people should know that.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 05-03-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Atheists are ignorant assholes who think they're always right no matter what.
    Religious people are stuck-up bastards who think their religion is best, yet they don't understand about 95% of their own "holy book". I especially hate the religious people that don't even follow it correctly (e.g. disrespecting your parents and treating them like shit, and then saying you're a Christian).
    Everyone is stupid. End of discussion.

As to the beginning of the universe, nobody will really know. The best theory I've heard, is that gravity created the BB, but what created gravity? Nothing can create itself, except gravity.
    But what if, out of some stroke of buttfuckery, gravity was created by a higher power?
    I'm a deist, mixed with a little agnosticism. I'm totally open to everything, but that doesn't mean you're right or wrong.

Also: 1k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (05-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Nitekillr

Nicely put my friend... Not all religious people are stuck up bastards though, And not all atheists are either. God could be real, He could not. It doesn't make people an atheist just because they're looking at all the options...

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ an educated guess is all it really is at the end.

Exactly? Lol.....
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 05-03-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I've heard, is that gravity created the BB, but what created gravity? Nothing can create itself, except gravity.
    But what if, out of some stroke of buttfuckery, gravity was created by a higher power?
    Also: 1k.
    Who says something nonbiological even needs a creator?

Thanks
    God.
    Now get the fuck out non-belivers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    @Nitekillr

Nicely put my friend... Not all religious people are stuck up bastards though, And not all atheists are either. God could be real, He could not. It doesn't make people an atheist just because they're looking at all the options...

Exactly? Lol.....
    Thank you.
    And fine then. At LEAST 90%.

Most people's religious choices are like dicks. It's good to have one, but nobody wants it shoved down their throats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol. Accept sluts @Nitekillr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Thank you.
    And fine then. At LEAST 90%.

Most people's religious choices are like dicks. It's good to have one, but nobody wants it shoved down their throats.
    If I could shove my own dick down my throat I would dump my girlfriend and never leave the house.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

If I could shove my own dick down my throat I would dump my girlfriend and never leave the house.
    Teehee... You flaming queer you...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Can't play that card with me kiddo.
    I was raised Roman Catholic, denounced that at the age of 14, and became a born again Christian.
    Studied under a Pastor that taught the Bible in the original languages, then went on to college to major in Theology,
    which I have recently dropped.

It took a great deal of dilligent study to come to the conclusion that the Bible is a product of man.
    It's not like I was born faithless, and didn't walk the walk in the first place, because I did.
    The contridictions in the Bible and the lack of evidence is why I am an Atheist now.

I've said this before, to damn billions of people to hell for not believing in Christ is just ridiculous,
    considering that all we have for any kind of evidence is some old literature.
    I was a Christian for many years, I never received any signs of God.
    So God supposedly blessed us with these bodies, and brains that are capable of all these wonderful things,
    including this wonderful state of being a SKEPTIC, but hey if you're skeptical and don't believe..then you're going to hell..even though there is no proof I exist, and these here books are over 2,000 years old.

Gimme..

a

fucking

break.
    It's a shame I too was a catholic and renounced that false antichrist teaching,but it's really a shame that you renounced your beliefs because theologian teachers;who btw are jesuits mostly in disguised as christains,destroyed your faith in the One tru God.But that is your choice hopefully God will bring you back to the fold but that is your choice.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It's a shame I too was a catholic and renounced that false antichrist teaching,but it's really a shame that you renounced your beliefs because theologian teachers;who btw are jesuits mostly in disguised as christains,destroyed your faith in the One tru God.But that is your choice hopefully God will bring you back to the fold but that is your choice.
    Don't believe your teachers if you want dude... The fact is science I can see, and hear first hand. God, We can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You can read John 3trillion times and not understand it ,I put that there because almost anytime I speak of hell I give the alternative.Why is it that most athiests start a cursing storm when they can not disprove a christian 100%.Because if in their mind there is a slight possiblity .000000000001% then evolutions teachings are false.

What the holy fuck are you even talking about?

Acts 28:27For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
    Talking to you for the past few days reminds me of a conversation Carl Sagan had:

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (05-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

Talking to you for the past few days reminds me of a conversation Carl Sagan had:

YouTube - Carl Sagan attempts to debate with a creationist
    Ahhh Sagan is so legendary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

YouTube - Carl Sagan attempts to debate with a creationist
    Let me ask you this if a person were to come up to you and show you a miracle will you believe?
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast