Thread: Don't you hate

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My dance crew:

Guess who i am.
    Last edited by Gaz; 03-28-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its smells like some rank ass PMS up in this bitch now.

Listen, if you had a life, and really didnt care about what some 'nerds' on the internet said, you wouldnt be here in the first place. What has been said in this thread has obviously hurt your feelings, and the sooner you learn to accept that people out there are not going to like you, the sooner you will stop looking like such a bitch.
    This. As well as learn to deal with issues and not get others involved. Like poor ghost. You hurt his feelings.

Thanks
    Its smells like some rank ass PMS up in this bitch now.

Listen, if you had a life, and really didnt care about what some 'nerds' on the internet said, you wouldnt be here in the first place. What has been said in this thread has obviously hurt your feelings, and the sooner you learn to accept that people out there are not going to like you, the sooner you will stop looking like such a bitch.
    really? your one of those dick guys. and um i only got on here bc a whole bunch of people wanna say shit about me. it didnt hurt my feelings only pissed me off bc people are a whole bunch of shit talkers and i honestly dont give a fuck if i look like a bitch bc my true friends and people important to me know im not. and know the real me. SO GOODBYE LOSER.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by notaloserlikeyou View Post
    really? your one of those dick guys. and um i only got on here bc a whole bunch of people wanna say shit about me. it didnt hurt my feelings only pissed me off bc people are a whole bunch of shit talkers and i honestly dont give a fuck if i look like a bitch bc my true friends and people important to me know im not. and know the real me. SO GOODBYE LOSER.
    ^^ this girl just owned you guys ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    My dance crew:

YouTube

@J Miliam Guess who i am.
    Either namzy or hoang. Since you're Korean.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    This. As well as learn to deal with issues and not get others involved. Like poor ghost. You hurt his feelings.
    i dont give a fuck. Maybe all of you shouldn't be saying shit about girls. Like obviously if you have to say shit about girls on a computer shows how tough you are. like cmon get a life off the computer. And honestly all of you are dicks. It is fucked up to just do this in general and you are the perfect example of the guy girls hate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    One of namzy or hoang. Since you're Korean.
    I'm not really korean, i just know how to speak korean, i'm actually Vietnamese, English, American, and i might be hoang think about it, i'm the best bboy in my group.

Thanks

Again, the sooner you accept that you are not the queen of the world, and that not everyone is going to like you, the sooner you will stop looking like a bitch. And for the record "pissed off" = hurt feelings.

I am not attacking you, and in fact, defended you early on. And yet here you are shooting your mouth off to someone you dont know. I have a life tyvm, and live with my gf so you can fuck off with the assumption that I am some low life idiot who has nothing better to do besides get emotional over the internet.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i dont give a fuck. Maybe all of you shouldn't be saying shit about girls. Like obviously if you have to say shit about girls on a computer shows how tough you are. like cmon get a life off the computer. And honestly all of you are dicks. It is fucked up to just do this in general and you are the perfect example of the guy girls hate.
    This is just like facebook. Socializing online. You don't know who I am in real life, now do you? When you're different than you are on here in real life, what's wrong with me being the same way. Jamil warned me you were a big hypocrite.

Thanks
    Again, the sooner you accept that you are not the queen of the world, and that not everyone is going to like you, the sooner you will stop looking like a bitch. And for the record "pissed off" = hurt feelings.

I am not attacking you, and in fact, defended you early on. And yet here you are shooting your mouth off to someone you dont know. I have a life tyvm, and live with my gf so you can fuck off with the assumption that I am some low life idiot who has nothing better to do besides get emotional over the internet.
    @derpderp has taken ova the thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gh0st-™ View Post
    I'm not really korean, i just know how to speak korean, i'm actually Vietnamese, English, American, and i might be hoang think about it, i'm the best bboy in my group.
    I noticed this. The others seemed kinda bland besides u and namzy.

When derp gets mad, you know shit got real.

Watch her rage quit next too.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-28-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    Urban Dictionary: butterface

Butterface is the proper term. Good thing they made paper bags though.
    yeah thats what you call defending me?. and if had defended me it would have made no difference. Because still who goes on a computer and does this. And actually i was pissed off before even seeing this. If i wasnt pissed off before seeing this i would have been perfecttly fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah thats what you call defending me?. and if had defended me it would have made no difference. Because still who goes on a computer and does this. And actually i was pissed off before even seeing this. If i wasnt pissed off before seeing this i would have been perfecttly fine.
    He didn't say it was directed towards you

Thanks
    Friends turning against their own friends, that's just sad. Woot, i wanna see DerpDerp go mad.

Thanks
    obvious troll is obvious

It's trollbvious.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast