Thanks

Lightbulb WarRock Weapon Skinning Shop [FREE]

I am now making realistic looking weapon skins for all. For everyone, It is all free! If you would like a preview of some of my work, just say. Notice this is for 1st person weapons only, and if you would like a 3rd person, PM me. Format:

Weapon:
    Decription of Skin:
    Text (not mandatory):
    Realistic (yes/no):

Thanks!

P.S. So I am not ripped off, the skin you buy will be a one time download. Download carefully. It will be password encrypted as well. Also, when you want something, to make SURE you approve of it, I will give you a preview of the weapon as well.
    Last edited by roabx1; 03-26-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Change in Price
    "Time is the wisest counselor of all." - Pericles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Anyone with paint can change the colors of a gun, show us what you made so far. I haven't seen any hq mods for WR yet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Anyone with paint can change the colors of a gun, show us what you made so far. I haven't seen any hq mods for WR yet
    Sure, why not

BTW, I don't hack personally, I just make graphics in case you were wondering. Some do.

Here is a golden zebra mod for Dual Barettas, made from scratch, took maybe about 5-10 minutes attached.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Aye, nothing special. Just my point really, all you're doing is taking a stock image and either overlaying it and leaving some default texturing or possibly not even that. Anyone with paint or Ps can do that

Thanks
    Nope. It's different. You see, WarRock's textures have a certain level of alpha transparency that when differed, like most people's, changes the image so that the gun is either white or so shiny that you cannot see the image. Others just take it and do horrible effects like just painting pure black stripes, while I blurred the stripes and made just the right level of glowing and alpha transparency to make it look better. It isn't hard, but isn't easy either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
    Nope. It's different. You see, WarRock's textures have a certain level of alpha transparency that when differed, like most people's, changes the image so that the gun is either white or so shiny that you cannot see the image. Others just take it and do horrible effects like just painting pure black stripes, while I blurred the stripes and made just the right level of glowing and alpha transparency to make it look better. It isn't hard, but isn't easy either.
    I've modded what was possible to mod ages ago, even started working on a texture WH (gave up though)

Trust me, I've had my fair share of modding WR, even to the degree of removing walls (it was possibly to completely remove them)

I don't care if you sell your texture mods, I'm just saying that imho it's not worth it

Thanks

Smile Now Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    I've modded what was possible to mod ages ago, even started working on a texture WH (gave up though)

Trust me, I've had my fair share of modding WR, even to the degree of removing walls (it was possibly to completely remove them)

I don't care if you sell your texture mods, I'm just saying that imho it's not worth it
    Then I guess I will give them free!

still same request format, since I guess gicing me ideas is a way of payment

Thanks
    Hey, I tried to change the colours but in game it didnt change some one help me?

Oh if you could do me a k2 camo realistic pls
    Last edited by abclol123; 04-23-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    damm man thats amazing (pistols image) i rell hope you keep modding for all of us :P
    hey guys i made my very first youtube video and i'dlike to know what you think and how i could improve it or what features i can add, you're the best MPGH, props to all of you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    why the hell do u want this its just a weapon -_-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abclol123 View Post
    Hey, I tried to change the colours but in game it didnt change some one help me?

Oh if you could do me a k2 camo realistic pls
    Well, make SURE that you have saved in the texture folder and then in Weapon folder, because they have a 1st and 3rd weapons in the texture folder by itself.

And I am gonna work on the k2

"Time Is Money So I Went And Bought A Rolex."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I Like The Dual Pistol Skin.. Look's Pretty Funky Tehe. Keep It Up
    WAGWARN
    Y.O.L.O
    'im back bitches.'
    #purple swag.