Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    omg rlly?? rlly?? we are hacking... n nexon already make those char really whore alike already... n u make this.. rlly?? ..... i sir dislike this... u spent time doing on something stupid.. while u can just easily type **** woman in goggle. bar

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    omg rlly?? rlly?? we are hacking... n nexon already make those char really whore alike already... n u make this.. rlly?? ..... i sir dislike this... u spent time doing on something stupid.. while u can just easily type **** woman in goggle. bar
    I didn't even make this but okay. I have other mods that are better but really could not be fucked trying to uploading everything.

Thanks
    Accept others <3.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

I didn't even make this but okay. I have other mods that are better but really could not be fucked trying to uploading everything.
    =P I wonder what could be better than nude evies running around

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    OMG..... THIS....... IS LIKE . SUPER SRS...
    GO OUTSIDE GET SOME SUNLIGHT!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to roberthunder For This Useful Post:

Helepheil (04-23-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyLord7777 View Post
    What? Why would they do that?
    They put a picture of your character on you account profile.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UlRRvtk7 For This Useful Post:

ryanl69 (03-28-2011)

Thanks
    Could you tell where you find these files?

Thanks
    EWW.

OP claims to give credit to the "maker", but doesn't even bother to mention the creator and the source. This mod is made possible by checkbox on hongfire, and you can easily find the original thread if you just type in "vindictus nude mod" into google. It's the first result. I HIGHLY suggest you go and read that thread to get an idea of how to properly use this mod.

Second, OP doesn't even bother to include proper instructions on how to block vindictus from uploading screenshots of your naked character to avoid potentially alerting Nexon and getting you banned. With the proper precautions this mod is even less likely to get you banned then all the hacks you people are playing around with in this forum. That's because the mod is completely client-side, and nobody else can see your mods (unless you're stupid and post screenshots on the official forums). To block screen shot uploads:

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo from another forum
    1. Add and block these addresses in your firewall:

gamelog.nexon.com

2a. Edit your "hosts" file in "(system directory)\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and add these lines:

127.0.0.1 avatar.heroes.nexon.com # Vindictus Korean Avatar Server
    127.0.0.1 gamelog.nexon.com # Vindictus Log Server
    127.0.0.1 avatar.vindictus.nexon.net # Vindictus US Avatar Server
    OP is a thinly veiled attempt at rep fishing. Disgusting.
    Last edited by OMGabear; 03-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OMGabear For This Useful Post:

Corntoast (03-28-2011),evilcake (05-09-2011),jodady23 (06-19-2011),JPv (04-06-2011),moiscool (06-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sorry for asking but I did as the directions asked and when I started up vindictus it sends me a message sayings "Failed to load launcher dll. Failed to load a specific module"??? How can I fix this problem? anyone know?
    Last edited by bobdehacker; 03-28-2011 at 10:25 AM. Reason: failed.
    Global Bans:36. Thank god for lifetime keys
    Admin Bans: Who cares? They disappear after a new key
    done = not done =
    Global Ban from not hacking at all
    Global Ban from kicking every player from a 60 person server
    Global Ban from BattEye employee in a real dayz server
    10+ Global Bans:
    20+ Global Bans:
    30+ Global Bans:
    40+ Global Bans:
    50+ Global Bans:
    60+ Global Bans:
    70+ Global Bans:
    80+ Global Bans:
    90+ Global Bans:
    100+ Global Bans: I think if I reach this, i'm just going to buy a real arma 2 key again and play legit from there on out...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdehacker For This Useful Post:

spartengear (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthunder View Post
    OMG..... THIS....... IS LIKE . SUPER SRS...
    GO OUTSIDE GET SOME SUNLIGHT!
    Lets me ask u.... do u go outside n get some sunlight?? Caz i do have a life.. n that life aint looking at ur own character and running around naked n gettin excited over it like u....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Lets me ask u.... do u go outside n get some sunlight?? Caz i do have a life.. n that life aint looking at ur own character and running around naked n gettin excited over it like u....
    ummmm
    what?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdehacker View Post
    Sorry for asking but I did as the directions asked and when I started up vindictus it sends me a message sayings "Failed to load launcher dll. Failed to load a specific module"??? How can I fix this problem? anyone know?
    Try redownloading the launcher.dll or extracting it to the bin folder again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGabear View Post
    EWW.

OP claims to give credit to the "maker", but doesn't even bother to mention the creator and the source. This mod is made possible by checkbox on hongfire, and you can easily find the original thread if you just type in "vindictus nude mod" into google. It's the first result. I HIGHLY suggest you go and read that thread to get an idea of how to properly use this mod.

Second, OP doesn't even bother to include proper instructions on how to block vindictus from uploading screenshots of your naked character to avoid potentially alerting Nexon and getting you banned. With the proper precautions this mod is even less likely to get you banned then all the hacks you people are playing around with in this forum. That's because the mod is completely client-side, and nobody else can see your mods (unless you're stupid and post screenshots on the official forums). To block screen shot uploads:

I have Norton antivirus 2011, could you tell me how to block a website on the antivirus I am using?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGabear View Post
    EWW.

Thats funny because I asked nothing, is it wrong to share? You're saying I want rep, false, I have over 2,000 thanks from things I ONLY made myself, I didn't make this, and I won't take credit nor ask anything in return. Disgusting, false accusations at its best.
    Last edited by InCognito; 03-28-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks
    I called you out because you provided INCOMPLETE half-assed instructions that could potentially get people banned. And why not share the original source of this mod? It has far better information on the risks involved than your pathetic post. You're offering a poisoned apple without letting people know there's an antidote out there. Irresponsible.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast