Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lightbulb cRaZy inner armor? may be a possibility!

hey guys, i am working on a new project (learning some new code). so the project i am working is something that i think will be of interest to all.

i would like to make a mod/hack that would give our toons some real power (for when we have to go legit [if nexon every gets off their duff and truly changes things]).

this project is for changing the inner armor. and i am requesting your help. if you have purchased any permanent or temporary inner armor(s) please share the files, so i can dissect them them and *hopefully* come up with something nice for us all.

thanks in advance.

you can upload the file as a reply to this (be sure to follow hack/file posting rules)
    along with each file, please include: CHARACTER & TYPE of inner armor & STATS

for example:
    file.ext for Evie - Valentine's inner armor (permanent) (+100 DEF +10 LUK)
    Last edited by ottlr; 03-28-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    all the inner armor files, including a bunch that arnt avail in the cash shop yet are in your game folder already. They are the "HFS" files, just like every other item in the game.

I have no idea how to tell which HFS file corresponds to what item though. Some guys at gamevixenzone have the whole thing cracked open but they are only sharing their files and info with ppl who donate to that site. The bastards.

Thanks
    When you convert the HFS files to ZIP, you can just run a search using Windows. Exact folder locations are usually stored in the MDL file's header.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nexonfails99 For This Useful Post:

Corntoast (03-29-2011)

Thanks
    There are like 1000 files inside the hfs folder, all with same random filenames. no idea which one you need or else I'd help.

Thanks
    you;re too late, its already been done and i'm using it right now. Im not sure if i can direct to other forums, but its released on HF forums

Thanks
    what is the HF forums? o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yeah it would be nice if u could share

Thanks
    its the same people that released the nude patch, therefore adult content is involved and I cant post outside links. But then again its not hard to google "HF forums vindictus".

Thanks
    If your after modding stats of inner armor. Thats server sided. I have the old list of what files were in the HFS but its quite old... I'd really like to see if HF has a updated list of what files are in each hfs. Please send me the link through a message or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why dont u download it from HF forums and give credits to them and make a new topic or just post the file in here as an attachment please