Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Console use for vista? Tried everything so far.

I don't know if anyone who runs a Vista operating system has gotten it to work yet, but if so, can someone tell me?

I'm going to explain every single thing I have already done, to save any people ( mainly idiots ) from asking me to do the same stuff over and over and over again.

Also, stop telling me to go search Shaun or Demon's console threads... I've tried both of them, and they would not work at all, period. I even READ ALL THE POSTS. None of them were answered for people having problems with it on Vista, or got the same stupid question like "Did you run it as admin" when we've done that multiple times.

-I have a VDC.txt file. Console does not work.

-I disabled UAC. Console does not work.

-I ran both Game and Console as Admin. Console does not work.

-I tried Compatibility Mode for both Console and Game. Console does not work ( and game crashes and forces itself out of Compatibility mode. )

-I had NumLock on before I opened the Game and the Console. Console does not work.

-I had both the VindictusConsole Folder ( with the console and DLL in it ) and Vindictus on my Desktop. Ran it. Console still doesn't work.

-I even tried the OMFGz Infinite dll Injector because someone said that would work for vista. It did inject the VDC.dll, but the console still does not work, no matter what.

I know someone out there managed to get it to work for Vista. Someone PLEASE tell me how I can get it to work, because I am pretty sure there is something else I need to do besides the stuff I listed, and since I am new to this stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something I was missing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by highlord6 View Post
    I know someone out there managed to get it to work for Vista.
    You know, or you assume? If you know someone, then go bother them. Otherwise don't spout nonsense.

As to your problem, read through the threads for Hell_Demon's console and Shawn's trainer (they're the same guts but the trainer has CTRL shortcuts and buttons). I know similar issues were presented in those threads but I haven't the time to do your research for you.

If my memory is correct a clean reinstall of Vindictus cleared it up. If you're lazy you could try that first, then read the threads.

Edit: And I mean Hell_Demon's old console, not the new one which is completely different.
    Last edited by UlRRvtk7; 04-14-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Editted for clarity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I never said at all that I know anyone who has it working... All I said was that I am sure someone who ran Vista has gotten it to run before, and it would be nice to receive their help if they did.

I will try the reinstall thing too. And for the other stuff, thanks alot for being a part of the few who keep telling me to do the same stupid shit I have done MANY times.

Thanks
    Well excuse me for trying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    You did try, but for the most part, you pulled one thing every one else kept saying, "Check Shawn or Hell's threads. It'll help."

I've read every single post for help, nothing, period. I've tried getting this thing working for 2 months now without a good response at all. That's pretty sad for a community such as this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    super SIMPLE! !
    downgrade to xp or upgrade to w7
    who use's vista now in days!
    Last edited by roberthunder; 04-14-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by highlord6 View Post
    I don't know if anyone who runs a Vista operating system has gotten it to work yet, but if so, can someone tell me?

I'm going to explain every single thing I have already done, to save any people ( mainly idiots ) from asking me to do the same stuff over and over and over again.

Also, stop telling me to go search Shaun or Demon's console threads... I've tried both of them, and they would not work at all, period. I even READ ALL THE POSTS. None of them were answered for people having problems with it on Vista, or got the same stupid question like "Did you run it as admin" when we've done that multiple times.

-I have a VDC.txt file. Console does not work.

-I disabled UAC. Console does not work.

-I ran both Game and Console as Admin. Console does not work.

-I tried Compatibility Mode for both Console and Game. Console does not work ( and game crashes and forces itself out of Compatibility mode. )

-I had NumLock on before I opened the Game and the Console. Console does not work.

-I had both the VindictusConsole Folder ( with the console and DLL in it ) and Vindictus on my Desktop. Ran it. Console still doesn't work.

-I even tried the OMFGz Infinite dll Injector because someone said that would work for vista. It did inject the VDC.dll, but the console still does not work, no matter what.

I know someone out there managed to get it to work for Vista. Someone PLEASE tell me how I can get it to work, because I am pretty sure there is something else I need to do besides the stuff I listed, and since I am new to this stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something I was missing.
    Based on what you just listed, do you have the old HSHIELD folder? Cause "Console" would make me automatically assume you're using the [DETECTED] Console which requires an older version of HSHIELD.

Keep in mind you would still require a separate injector (such as the one you listed along with the older HSHIELD) for it to work
    Last edited by 666demon666; 04-14-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks
    Just to make sure you're not thrown off by a red herring, but Vista is not your problem. I've been using the trainer on Vista just fine. Downgrade your HackShield and make sure you have a C:\ drive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Yeah. I forgot to add on there that I already did it in C Drive, and to downgrade HackShield.

Well, I don't know why it wouldn't work before, but looks like a simple Reinstallation of Vindictus allowed the Console to work now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    nice well have fun !
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...