Thanks

Question About Titles

Does the 100 fine spears/spear command count towards a title, because so far it doesnt seem like it for me

Thanks

Cool what do you mean

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEagle504 View Post
    Does the 100 fine spears/spear command count towards a title, because so far it doesnt seem like it for me
    what do you mean what title do you mean it doesn't actually give them to you
    in your inventory only fake ones for on your boat / in your dungeon.. u can use them for kill this many what ever with spears but not for collect this many spears ...
    If I help you out please Press thanks..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x1productions View Post
    what do you mean what title do you mean it doesn't actually give them to you
    in your inventory only fake ones for on your boat / in your dungeon.. u can use them for kill this many what ever with spears but not for collect this many spears ...
    i mean does the spears from the command count toward titles that involve spears such as vampire piercer wisp piercer etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i mean does the spears from the command count toward titles that involve spears such as vampire piercer wisp piercer etc
    Yes it does. I can corroborate that fact.

Thanks
    as dark said yea it does but as i said it will count for KILLing stuff with a spear lol
    If I help you out please Press thanks..