Thanks

Thumbs up Hackers of the West must band together!

This is going out to all the hackers in the west. we should all have a hacker code(kind of like the bro code). The easiest way to make money at the moment is no doubt farming superior iron ores to exquisite iron ores to sell. It would only do us harm if we try to keep low balling the price and trying to under-price each other. Lets decide on a price, and we all place our ores for that price. This way we all benefit because we wont be crushing price on the marketplace which just leads to us profiting less money. I don't know how dumb of an idea this is but I think it's worth a shot! In order for this to work we must unite and cooperate as one. Also spread this to all the hackers you know! Hopefully it will become like a wild fire and soon we'll all be making more gold!
    So how much do you think one exquisite iron ore should cost? I'm thinking we start at 25K and if this movement is successful, we can up the price for even more profit!
    WEST COAST BABY~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol econ 101: game theory? I CHOOSE TO COMPETE, NOT COLLUDE. F**K YOU!

not even farming anymore. got 35 mil, no need to farm for more gold. One day i may find myself banned and all that hard work gone to waste

Thanks
    lol word. But it's not only about the money. I kinda feel like it has to do with us working together. I mean it's a beautiful thing when people band together to reach an common objective in real life. Even though this is just a game, it would still be great to see it happen among us "bad people".xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lightbulb reality

Quote Originally Posted by andyakaydna View Post
    lol word. But it's not only about the money. I kinda feel like it has to do with us working together. I mean it's a beautiful thing when people band together to reach an common objective in real life. Even though this is just a game, it would still be great to see it happen among us "bad people".xD
    hey, not sure where you are coming from or if you are just still prepubescent, but welcome to the real world. as nice as it would be to band together, it just will not happen. perfect world or even a perfect small community is impossible with imperfect creatures. there will always be someone to f*ck things up. especially in a hacker-type community. i mean, really? come on. to be a hacker (99% of them) is to be rogue, and not a team player who believes in "for the good of the many" (although i am sure some self-righteous prick will try to argue against this).

the only way to make your dream come true is to some how get people to sign legal contracts, and in USA, price fixing (even of virtual monies) is ILLEGAL, so that rules that out.

this is all just FYI. take it with a grain of salt, for as far as you know, i may be full of SHlT just like the majority!

Thanks
    lol i guess ur right. one can dream tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by supermassive View Post
    lol econ 101: game theory? I CHOOSE TO COMPETE, NOT COLLUDE. F**K YOU!

not even farming anymore. got 35 mil, no need to farm for more gold. One day i may find myself banned and all that hard work gone to waste
    should donate 20m to me
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ottlr View Post
    hey, not sure where you are coming from or if you are just still prepubescent, but welcome to the real world. as nice as it would be to band together, it just will not happen. perfect world or even a perfect small community is impossible with imperfect creatures. there will always be someone to f*ck things up. especially in a hacker-type community. i mean, really? come on. to be a hacker (99% of them) is to be rogue, and not a team player who believes in "for the good of the many" (although i am sure some self-righteous prick will try to argue against this).

the only way to make your dream come true is to some how get people to sign legal contracts, and in USA, price fixing (even of virtual monies) is ILLEGAL, so that rules that out.

this is all just FYI. take it with a grain of salt, for as far as you know, i may be full of SHlT just like the majority!
    Your not full of shit, but your also not full of wisdom. Take your first step, learn the difference between statements and enforcements of an opinion.