Thanks

Does nexon really fail this much?

Ok so theres this hacker and hes been hacking and i mean hackeing by usign the consel commands using them 1hit kills and speed and everything else and hes been hacking sence Episode 4 and has yet to be banned, he has gone from lvl 62 to lvl 67 in one day thats over 5 mil exp, and nexon cant notice this? i used to be in a guild with him and left,for numerous reasons but thats besides the point. Does nexon really fail this much at banning? or are they planning a massive sweep over the months of the free tokens? Who knows but only time can tell, but it really seems like they dont care that much but if there banns are based on player reprots then that might be the reason why hes yet to be banned. Anyways nexon surely seems to fail when it comes to banning it seems like.
    Last edited by cultofchaos; 04-05-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dude,never include the real ingame name of any hacker/console user.You are ,without knowing it;being a rat doing that.Share the love don't snitch like this.Remember this post
    is just a google away from some assclown who thinks their job is to report hackers.
    So don't hate on other hackers like this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dragon73 For This Useful Post:

Corntoast (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Happy now?

Thanks
    Normally that would be the case, but this guy actually walks around the channel telling people he does it, like its some kind of accomplishment on his part.
    I know this because i've hung out on the channel that he started to hang around on since EAOB. By all means, I hope he gets caught.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xelos7x View Post
    Normally that would be the case, but this guy actually walks around the channel telling people he does it, like its some kind of accomplishment on his part.
    I know this because i've hung out on the channel that he started to hang around on since EAOB. By all means, I hope he gets caught.
    Then he deserves to get banned but I still believe we shouldn't be putting other hacker names on these posts.Nexon is well aware of the console even if some players are abusing the console doesn't matter.I personally don't abuse it but I know of some hackers that level insanely fast to 70 now thats really asking for it.Because I would think that would raise a red flag in nexon HQ.

As for you cultofchaos read my post again and don't be a smart ass , I was giving you some advice not flamming you.

Thanks
    Agreed.
    Using it is one thing, abusing it is another, but just plain making it like its your own accomplishment is where it gets out of hand, especially if bragging is involved.

Thanks

Cool Lest not

we should probly Stop calling nexon Out and saying they fail because im sure they have seen this forum and probly check it every once in a while and when we call them fail on here and talk sH** to them on here that is piratically Begging them to ban us or do something and We / at least I Do not want that so please stop with the post useing the name NEXON and fail and talking trash about them because 1. you enjoy playing their game.. 2 . we are glad they have not banned us and 3. we do not want them to do so . please do not provoke and action out of them..
    If I help you out please Press thanks..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by cultofchaos View Post
    Ok so theres this hacker and hes been hacking and i mean hackeing by usign the consel commands using them 1hit kills and speed and everything else and hes been hacking sence Episode 4 and has yet to be banned, he has gone from lvl 62 to lvl 67 in one day thats over 5 mil exp, and nexon cant notice this? i used to be in a guild with him and left,for numerous reasons but thats besides the point. Does nexon really fail this much at banning? or are they planning a massive sweep over the months of the free tokens? Who knows but only time can tell, but it really seems like they dont care that much but if there banns are based on player reprots then that might be the reason why hes yet to be banned. Anyways nexon surely seems to fail when it comes to banning it seems like.
    so let me get this!
    your mad cuz he hacked and lvld up?
    but you are in hacking forum posting about someone hacking?
    just play your game worry about yourself and not others!
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...