179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    @Liz

This niggas trollin u bad girl.
    Bu-bu-butttt sometimes i like to feed them

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Bu-bu-butttt sometimes i like to feed them
    Touche' or was it...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    to quote someone 'Wouldn't you like to know....'

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Believe in God, it's the way to go.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Believe in God, it's the way to go.
    If you're this guy.

Live your life without fearing God, it's quite liberating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    well jesus is a prophet in islam, soo i dont kno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad123 View Post
    well jesus is a prophet in islam, soo i dont kno
    Just like he is a prophet on the Torah and the Jews, Christians believe he is the son of God, the messiah, not just a prophet.

I

Thanks

Just like he is a prophet on the Torah and the Jews, Christians believe he is the son of God, the messiah, not just a prophet.
    Lol..Jesus wasn't in the Torah troll girl.

According to Isaiah, the Messiah's name was to be Emanuelle.
    Not Jesus, or Yeshua.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol..Jesus wasn't in the Torah troll girl.

According to Isaiah, the Messiah's name was to be Emanuelle.
    Naught Jesus, or Yeshua.
    Brah I know dem jew boys, and they've told me jews see Jesus as a prophet, others as a rabbi and a healer, some factions as a heretic, but they claimed its on the torah. U a jew? no? then lol

Anyway Of course his name is not 'Jesus' thats just bad translation from the Latin Ieusus, it is Yeshua (Joshua in English) and in some parts of the world he is called Immanuel. That reference comes from the bible.

"When we come to Isaiah 7:14, we encounter a prophecy about the Messiah stating that his name will be Immanuel. Immanuel literally means "God is with us." This is a significant because Jesus is God in flesh:
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..." (John 1:1,14)."

Of course this is all subjective, and its more along the lines of who calls their imaginary friend what. etc.

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Brah I know dem jew boys, and they've told me jews see Jesus as a prophet, others as a rabbi and a healer, some factions as a heretic, but they claimed its on the torah. U a jew? no? then lol

Anyway Of course his name is not 'Jesus' thats just bad translation from the Latin Ieusus, it is Yeshua (Joshua in English) and in some parts of the world he is called Immanuel. That reference comes from the bible.

"When we come to Isaiah 7:14, we encounter a prophecy about the Messiah stating that his name will be Immanuel. Immanuel literally means "God is with us." This is a significant because Jesus is God in flesh:
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..." (John 1:1,14)."

Of course this is all subjective, and its more along the lines of who calls their imaginary friend what. etc.
    100% right.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (04-06-2011)

Thanks

Oh Liz..

You can't use that argument on me, because that's the same one I told Atheists. Now my eyes are open.

Jesus Christ means: "The annointed one"

Does not mean God in the flesh.

The Hebrew translation of Yeshua is:

"YHWH is salvation" or "The provider of Salvation"

Clearly, neither of these translations mean God in the flesh,
    as the prophet Isaiah foretold.
    This being said, a legit orthodox Jew would believe that the Messiah has not come yet. Seeing that Mouzie agreed with your post, I am calling him out as a fraudulent Jew, or perhaps an uneducated one.

I'm not sure what Jewish boys you've been chatting with,
    but they should probably learn2Rabbi.

Also, yeah none of this crazy talk affects my life either..
    but keep in mind I'm no slouch with the Theology.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 04-06-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    jew... end of story
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdIsNotBanned View Post
    the true nature of jesus is coming closer and closer,
    the church suppressed all info about his sexual preference, anccestry and economic policies for many years
    alternative translations of aramaic texts clearly shows that jesus was a follower of the Islam who had several relations with young men from Nazareth and bethlehem.
    other translations said he was a strict follower of Marx and Lenin.. (as he preached for peace and freedom for every race.)
    as we know, no political or economic system has done more for human rights than communism..
    Trolololol?

I mean timeline its.

Jesus>Islam>Marx. So they followed Jesus lulz.
    ----------------------------

No political or eco system done more for human rights than communism? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Oh Liz..

You can't use that argument on me, because that's the same one I told Atheists. Now my eyes are open.

Jesus Christ means: "The annointed one"

Does not mean God in the flesh.

The Hebrew translation of Yeshua is:

"YHWH is salvation" or "The provider of Salvation"

Clearly, neither of these translations mean God in the flesh,
    as the prophet Isaiah foretold.
    This being said, a legit orthodox Jew would believe that the Messiah has not come yet. Seeing that Mouzie agreed with your post, I am calling him out as a fraudulent Jew, or perhaps an uneducated one.

I'm not sure what Jewish boys you've been chatting with,
    but they should probably learn2Rabbi.

Also, yeah none of this crazy talk affects my life either..
    but keep in mind I'm no slouch with the Theology.
    Wrong!

"The name יֵשׁוּעַ "Yeshua" (transliterated in the English Old Testament as Jeshua) is a late form of the Biblical Hebrew name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Yehoshua (Joshua), and spelled with a waw in the second syllable. The Late Biblical Hebrew spellings for earlier names often contracted the theophoric element Yeho- to Yo-. Thus יהוחנן Yehochanan contracted to יוחנן Yochanan.[7] However, there is no name (aside from Yehoshua`) in which Yeho- became Ye-.

The name Yehoshua has the form of a compound of "Yeho-" and "shua": Yeho- יְהוֹ is another form of יָהו Yahu, a theophoric element standing for the personal name of God YHWH, and שׁוּעַ shua‘ is a noun meaning "a cry for help", "a saving cry",[8][9][10] that is to say, a shout given when in need of rescue. Together, the name would then literally mean, "God is a saving-cry," that is to say, shout to God when in need of help.
    Another explanation for the name Yehoshua is that it comes from the root ישע yod-shin-‘ayin, meaning "to deliver, save, or rescue". According to the Book of Numbers verse 13:16, the name of Joshua son of Nun was originally Hoshea` הוֹשֵעַ, and the name "Yehoshua`" יְהוֹשֻׁעַ is usually spelled the same but with a yod added at the beginning. "Hoshea`" certainly comes from the root ישע, "yasha", yod-shin-`ayin (in the Hif'il form the yod becomes a waw), and not from the word שוע shua` (Jewish Encyclopedia[11]) although ultimately both roots appear to be related."

You know nothing of Hebrew, Yiddish, or anything of the Torah or Biblical language of the Jews. I am a Jew, I speak both (native speaker). You know nothing about the word, I am a Messianic Jew.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast