Thanks

List of Weapon Names to Change Model To? And The Equip Command

Hi there! Do we have a list of weapon names that we can switch models to? For armor sets it's just giving it a number from 1 to 100 I think. What about weapons?

Also, I found an "Equip" command in one of the command lists that we have from here. I tried it but got "A system error is preventing you from performing the action at this time. Please try again later." error. Maybe it's because I'm not giving it the correct names of what I wanted to equip. Do we also have a list for this?

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to have a command that gives me SP Potions as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you can't do weapons lol and i don't think anyone has figured out the complete command for sp potions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Weapons can't be done because they have different attack ranges.
    You can't create items, including SP pots. You can only increase the amount you already have (and only for in-battle).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Anyone know about the "useconsumable" command?
    Does this not allow you to use an "x" consumable if you find the correct variation?
    Here's what I do for SP potions: if you ever get any, put them in a slot and use it, DO NOT EVER REFILL THE SLOT. When in a boat change a piece of gear and you should see the items you had equipped with "0". From there, all you have to do is use the "cc_fill_all_items" command and you have infinite SP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Halosheep View Post
    Anyone know about the "useconsumable" command?
    Does this not allow you to use an "x" consumable if you find the correct variation?
    Here's what I do for SP potions: if you ever get any, put them in a slot and use it, DO NOT EVER REFILL THE SLOT. When in a boat change a piece of gear and you should see the items you had equipped with "0". From there, all you have to do is use the "cc_fill_all_items" command and you have infinite SP.
    Thanks! Informative technique you showed me I'll do this if ever I accidentally use up my SP potions which use on boats only anyway.