Thread: You jelly?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by inspired.. View Post
    amount of "jelly" as you call it : none.
    amount of happiness that I have a sexy girlfreind too : 154325325253325253325253532
    Thanks for sharing bro.
    [IMG]https://i929.photobucke*****m/albums/ad139/Shadow2ko/FireSignature.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You think your funny? Real funny ******s. you think this is a joke?

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you ******s all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so ******s. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post

yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you ******s all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so ******s. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.
    TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET TO TELL EVERYONE TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET IS FOR PUSSIES? MY YOU MUST BE BADASS.

Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I don't know... I can't take this seriously with only $100 dollars of seriousness... You might have to say $200...
    Last edited by shadow2ko; 04-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    [IMG]https://i929.photobucke*****m/albums/ad139/Shadow2ko/FireSignature.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

Fix your font size, way to big
    How's this then? I'm talking to you archedback
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 04-11-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    Wow you got your first GF...
    How many Boners have you popped already

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Wow you got your first GF...
    How many Boners have you popped already
    Blue balls isn't funny man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its a troll he doesnt have shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Its a troll he doesnt have shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    You're girlfriend is my 12 inch black dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

was this suppose to make sense?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    Blue balls isn't funny man
    Looks like some has had Blue balls...
    Reminder: If your going to masturbate, Dont forget to Shoot your load...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Looks like some has had Blue balls...
    Reminder: If your going to masturbate, Dont forget to Shoot your load...
    On @whits face

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    On @whits face
    i love the texture

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    I wish I could smell threads.
    If I had to be jelly of anything posted in this thread, it would be that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast