Thread: Regret.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Regret.

Alright. So Harold and Gudsoldier are some of the only people here at the moment that know what they're doing, and I acknowledge that. You should all appreciate to the fullest extent that they're busting their asses to find you guys hacks and writing extended tutorials for you to be able to understand.

But what we're going to regret in the end is people being accustomed to being spoon-fed their hacks. Once they all start getting their hands on this, Combat Arms will turn into what WarRock is now (hackers everywhere you go). I'm not telling gudsoldier or Harold to stop what they're doing, but it's only a suggestion: to keep certain hacks private. If we give this information to undeserving people, they will use it to their advantage; they don't give a shit that you gave it to them. Sure, you get five minutes of fame from mindless people, but what do you get in the end? Nothing. I'm not telling you to take advantage of them and make them buy it, bur for the sake of hacking actually being fun, keep complicated hacks private (ie Chams, Wallhack, Aimbot, Blacked out weapons). Let them learn and figure out how to do it themselves.

Just a thought.
    -Seemliss

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbitz For This Useful Post:

hakufu (07-31-2008),Tryptamine. (07-31-2008)

Thanks
    haha gudsoldier, you dont seem to get the thanks for all the work you put out. i dont think anyone here does, that could be the problem. people are taking advantage of your tutorials and help and when they are done they leave and forget about where they got that help. But seriously, thanks goes out to everyone who is helping and putting the time and effort here.

Thanks
    I waiting for some1 to ask Gud to come to there house & hack a game for them,I'm very new to hacking games & MHS but befor Gud started posting & it was just ken135,bond304,& dad I got most of it myself.it seems that most ppl are scard to play around with the numbers.& tyvm for all the insight & tips & help from everyone who are putting there work out there
    Last edited by Hasselhof; 07-31-2008 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    or are too young to think logically
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Like I've said in a few other threads, I'd prefer hints and/or tuts like your old ones than the full blow tuts you have now.(directed at gudsoldier)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12