Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Couldn't have said it better myself, Iverson.

And Standoff: We dont fuckin care. It's our group, and if you dont like the tag, Its not our problem. When it's your GFX team (And there shall be a cold day in hell when it is) You can change the tag as you see fit. Until that day, however, we would like it if you would stay out of our business.

And Bull3t, we couldn't think of a name at the time.

PROBLEM SOLVED

Thanks
    Well said Jackal.

Thanks
    Name is ok, just thought it was strange.

Thanks
    Oki Dokie Sire. Bullz3t.

Thanks
    Our Second Sig
    =================================================

[IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/SecondSig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    the text is blended a bit too much and and the render isn't blended at all.

the dark to bright effect is nice, it captures my eyes but it looks like the render was just slapped on there, blend the edges and work a bit more with the color, some pentool would be very nice (i'm totally willing to help with the pentool, but i'll need the psd)

oh, and some1 forgot the border..

your getting better, a lot better. if u keep at it, it's all uphill

Thanks
    Thanks for the Halp, A7X ^^

I fixed it, well, all except for the Pen Tool part. anywho, here's the result.
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/SecondSig-1.png[/IMG]
    I liked this the way it was, though. I liked the render being Brighter and Standing out.

Thanks
    test still is too blended, your combined talents are starting to improve, although you will both need to learn some new techniques so you can better implement them into your signatures...

the render looks kinda semi-transparent...which is a no-no, i think that should be fixed.....other than that i think a few little effects and it is good.

BTW...change your fucking avatar, that flashing is fucking annoying

Thanks
    does look better, but like chrono said, the text is still way too blended and blured. the focal point of the bg does look a little off though.

try this:
    new layer-fill with black-add a lens flare (first or third type, maybe even the forth choice)-set the blending mode of the layer to screen. (u may want to lower the opacity of it as well)

maybe a gradient map on overlay as well.

go back to the first version and retry, the lighting in that one gave it some depth, and i liked it better than the second one, but at least u've shown you're willing to try.

this is still a very good oportunity for some pentool (but maybe thats getting in a little over your head)

oh and about the avatar thing, change it asap!, please.....i'm going to have a sezier

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    nice sigs, and actually that tag looks nice now i look at it. sorry for being ude, i was being out of line. good job on secxond one but its pretty hard to do combined sigs so kudos to you! ps- dont get edgy just coz u wanna be great jackal. ur good but u badly need phtoshop. it would help you so much. your so mu h better than what u make. anyway, its going well for you guys

ps- i aint gonna make a team of gfx untill a long time from now, gfx crew aint done shit lately coz bullet and oblivion aint talked in a while ( i no thye are back now) anyway, no offence but maybe you shold stop critisizing people. especially about graphics. only chrono can do that. rest of us all can improve.

Thanks
    200+ hours in photoshop.

i've earned my right to critique sigs... but obviously not the right to be in a spelling b.

and i don't critique people. i critique offensive and crappy attitudes *accusing glare*

Thanks
    Haha... Just so you people know. Jack's sigs are awesome without Photoshop, i've seen him do amazing things that can't be done on photoshop with GIMP. (Or things that would take too much effort on Photoshop). Anyways, I believe I have already said this, but it's good to have you back Oblivion.

Thanks
    i have no doubt that he's got some nice skills, but his work would be a lot better with photoshop.

ty man, it's nice to be back

Thanks
    Our latest creation.

Sig Number #3
    ==================================================
    [IMG]https://i63.photobucke*****m/albums/h127/TheJackal-/New%20Gallery/TeamJackal3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Any thoughts on this sig? Questions, Comments, Hell, I'll even tolerate destructive criticism. Tell us what you guys think about it. I personally like it. the Text-Embossing didn't go as hoped, but it still looks presentable.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast