Thanks

Question unreleased inners??

I was just browsing the official forums today and saw this thread (a couple days old).

Nexon Forums - I Beat Vindictus. Almost.

Someone noticed that in the 3rd pic this guy posted, the one with the cash tab, he has unreleased inner armors in his inventory (row 2 col 2 = corsette, row 2 col 4 = black hammer). How is this possible? I thought cash items were server sided?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Just like that other topic here...

Someone managed to find a way to actually get commands for nx items, having unreleased inners. Dunno how though... >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sigh, fine, I'll tell you this much, you just need to hook a packet editor, log send packets, and at the end, transfer item ids to hex...

I'm not telling what packet editor or how you decrypt to get them... but that is the method lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwar4ever View Post
    Sigh, fine, I'll tell you this much, you just need to hook a packet editor, log send packets, and at the end, transfer item ids to hex...

I'm not telling what packet editor or how you decrypt to get them... but that is the method lol.
    omg it worked O.o

Thanks
    Do elaborate more. I can always hunt down a PE. Although I'm willing to give $10 to anyone who tells me. :V

On a side note, I do believe to have found the correct packet editor to use. Some more guidance would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Someone4956; 04-17-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    can we get some inners i really dont care for rings weapons etc etc but inners would be super cool ! :d
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks

Oh really? How do you manage to decrypt the packets with a regular packet editor? I also know a packet editor that is not [detected] but unless your able to hook into the game before the packets become encrypted there is no way to know what they are, you would have to make your own custom PE just to do that.

Edit: Which would also require Reverse Engineering of the vindictus.exe , I can only count a few people who post in the Vindictus forum that can possibly do that
    Last edited by seiferxi; 04-17-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by seiferxi View Post
    Oh really? How do you manage to decrypt the packets with a regular packet editor? I also know a packet editor that is not [detected] but unless your able to hook into the game before the packets become encrypted there is no way to know what they are, you would have to make your own custom PE just to do that.

Edit: Which would also require Reverse Engineering of the vindictus.exe , I can only count a few people who post in the Vindictus forum that can possibly do that
    I was just kidding.

Besides, how do we know that OP wasn't trolling us all by implementing a fake screenshot with items from a KR screeny? It seems painfully obvious that it's hacking.

Thanks
    I was just kidding.

Besides, how do we know that OP wasn't trolling us all by implementing a fake screenshot with items from a KR screeny? It seems painfully obvious that it's hacking.
    Yes it's hacking, but most people don't wanna go any farther than what they are spoon fed (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Actually, the functions you are looking for are located in engine.dll rather than Vindictus.exe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fovea View Post
    Actually, the functions you are looking for are located in engine.dll rather than Vindictus.exe.
    Thanks for the correction!