Thread: Combat Arms

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I made this a while ago, if it helps then gl to you.

----------

Game: Combat Arms
    Creator: Doobic Studios
    Publisher: Nexon America / Nexon Europe / Nexon Korea
    Genre: Military Action / FREE TO PLAY
    Gameplay: The gameplay in this game is rather ARCADE style, basically you create a character, buy your guns with in game gp or real life NX (Nexon Cash) And then you pick a game room, choose a side (Alpha or Bravo) and then get into a fast paced action shooting game with real life players from all over the world. But there is much more to that. There are over 15 maps, 100 guns and over 8 different characters for you to play as, as well as over 50 different items such as backpacks, helmets, vests, etc. There are also over 7 different game modes including Elimination (Classic Team Deathmatch where players pick teams and go into teamvsteam firefights against each other). One Man Army (A free-for-all like style where there are no teams and it's every man for himself) Fireteam (Human Players group up and they fight against either computer controlled terrorists or zombies). And they are only to name a few. With all these guns/modes/characters/ranks you will be playing for hours. ALTHOUGH there is a huge downfall with the amount of hackers in the game. Almost every 1-2 rooms include a hacker, which really dampens your gameplay experience.
    For the subject of GAMEPLAY - Combat Arms receives a 7.5/10
    Presentation: A rather modern steel looking user interface which gives a very neat and modern feel to the game, although all the buttons and controls of the user interface may be a little hard to understand and get used to at first. The shop is really hard to navigate, including many sub categories and in game money purchasable weapons mixed with real money purchasable weapons. All in all it's a very modern interface but the steel looking color makes it look very Dull.
    For the subject of PRESENTATION - Combat arms receives a 6.5/10
    Graphics: Combat Arms runs on the LithTech Engine, the same game engine as the FPS game F.E.A.R. It doesn't look like many other Free to play FPS games such as crossfire. And it gives a really unique look to the game while still looking like a Military Shooter. The textures on the guns are immaculate and Although it's not the most graphical game ever. It's one of the top FREE FPS games for graphics.
    For the Subject of GRAPHICS - Combat Arms receives a 8/10
    Sound: The waiting room and lobby sounds are well done. But some of the guns sound like they are made in the 90's. Not very good quality and high pitched. Also the silencers sound VERY high pitched making them not even silencers at all.
    For the Subject of SOUND - Combat Arms Receives a 6/10
    Requirements:
    Minimum: OS: Windows 2000 CPU: Intel Pentium III 1 GHz RAM: 256 MB Graphics Card: GeForce 2 MX HDD: At least 2.0 GB Free Space. Internet: 128kbits ADSL - Direct X 9.0c
    Recommended: OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows 7 CPU Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz RAM: 512 MB Graphics: GeForce FX 5600
    | Buy Premium MC accounts CHEAP Click here |
    Respected seller.
    Check my vouches in the first post of the above MC account thread ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    it costs $5 for perm, and its the best game ever.
    crossfire comes in second for me, cuz there's no lag!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

crossfire comes in second for me, cuz there's no lag!
    i was being sarcastic, as i said perms were $5...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
    Honestly if I went to use DX 10 on Vista/Windows 7 compared to using DX9.0c on Windows XP right now, I'm guessing my frame rate would drop by around 20-30. DX 11 uses tessellation. It's a smoothing and rounding agent to make things look more realistic. CA may not have many DX11 "things" in it, but it still affects it. And yes, I have tried Windows 7 and Windows XP on my current setup. XP has a higher average framerate. kty.

@shadowxeno

Minimum system requirements is Windows 2000. GG
    Just to emphasize my point
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT 512MB G94 Tested - Benchmarks – Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP :: TweakTown USA Edition
    XP Framerate at 1280x1024=201.66
    NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT 512MB G94 Tested - Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) :: TweakTown USA Edition
    Vista Framerate at 1280x1024=195.34

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234