Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Health regen hack or not?

Does this hack really work? Well i got my health addresses and locked it to 100. But i told my friend to shot me anywhere in the body besides the head. So he shot me once with an ak47. Well my health changed to like 89 percent but then in like about 5sec it went back up to 100. Well i told him to shot me once more so he did and i seen my new value of health it was 82 percent and then i waited till it went back up to 100. So we keep repeating this step in tell i seen my health go below 10 percent after seeing 10 percent it went backup to 100. So i told him to shot me once again and guess what? I died. So am i doing this wrong or is health server side and this hack is just full of bullshit? If im doing it wrong please tell me what i am doing wrong thanks guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Doesn't work that way. XD it's server-sided. I have Godmode but it wasn't easy had to send server information about my health, took a program...
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Doesn't work that way. XD it's server-sided. I have Godmode but it wasn't easy had to send server information about my health, took a program...
    And dont release any more info about that, because it will ruin the game. :]

Thanks
    Mars you wanna talk about ruining the game look at daddyi vacuum hack holy shit dude. Thats worst then godmode maybe lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It is... I don't like him anymore, he's a hypocrite.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
    Mars you wanna talk about ruining the game look at daddyi vacuum hack holy shit dude. Thats worst then godmode maybe lol.
    but without godmode the game can survive :]

Thanks
    How am I a hypocrite? What did I do?

Thanks
    Hehe i think hes just playing with you :P

Thanks
    You complain about hacks being released and then go and release the most harmful hack to the community:

OPK.

Thanks
    I didn't release it.

READ THE GODDAMN THREAD. So many people calling me hypocrite for releasing it, but I didn't release it. I shared it.

It was posted HOURS ago by my friend Alex. He's the creator. He gave it to a former-friend of his who was going to release it & take credit, so he wanted me to post it everywhere before his friend did & took credit.

It was on *** hours ago, so it would've eventually got leecher here ANYWAYS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    How am I a hypocrite? What did I do?
    Hypocrite's say one thing and do the other, for a long time you have been harassing those who post hacks saying they're too good and could ruin the game... (Don't try and say you didn't) Now you're posting this new hack? This new hack is too fucking good for the public. You ruined it, private hacks should remain private, I don't know how your friend got a hold of it but this information was supposed to be private.

Thanks
    WOW. GO LOOK AT VIPER. HE LEECHED ATLEAST 3 HACKS FROM ***. THIS WAS GOING TO BE POSTED HERE BY HIM ANYWAYS, SO I JUST DECIDED TO POST IT FIRST.

I'm not a hypocrite. I said don't release things that can't be patched.

This'll be patched within the next patch for sure, because the addresses are semi-static, so they will change!

Thanks
    Guys, guys settle down i don't even think anyone will use this hack for one its kinda complicated and for second it wont be much fun to just shot at a box its okay guys just keep you guys fingers crossed no one will use this.

Thanks
    QQ moare all..... dont start flame war pl0x, he released it....big deal....all the noobs wont be able to use it anyways after next update...bypass will be out of date and only a couple ppl will have it...nothing will ruin the game, take a chillpill yall =) k

WOW FTW WOW>CA

Thanks
    Guys, this is only the noob way. It'll for SURE get patched because those aren't the static addresses.

The private way with the static addresses, without the boxes, and without your teammates on the same spot as enemies WILL NOT BE RELEASED.

It was on *** before this thread was made anyways, so they would've eventually leaked it to here *COUGH VIPER COUGH* . Besides, theres like atleast 90 leechers on *** that will be using this hack RIGHT at this moment.

Game was already ruined before I posted this. I'm just posting so nexon gets aware of this faster and patches it quicker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast