Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Wow Hackers Made people realize :D

Yeah mofos, you guys made Nexon realize they need to get off their ass in serious situations, thank you for that, getting rid of all the main hacks and vulns, I see it like this, you guys hack now and its clean, unlike war rock that games a POS I doubt patches will come any time soon. But like I said you guys are actually making the game better by doing this stuff early and getting rid of it later on, in the mean time, I hope there is a complete rank and exp reset , put everyone back to zero and have everyone fight for the goal like they originally should have before all the hacks started when it FIRST started, wack ass fpsWEAKS weak ass.. MPGH is where its at!

Oh yeah, and the map hack was ownage, theres a possibility that they will release them all since just about everyone played them, and more demand will come

Thanks
    Guys, we will hav egreat enjoyment tomorrow. First thing I will do is check the combat arms forum to see how many ppl whine. "TwoTowers hacked us and made us level, we didnt hack bel13v3 ussssssss" Good Times Good Times

Thanks
    Rofl Honestly, I lvled legitly

Thanks
    That guy kryical or what ever really playing the game to get the best rank... seeing how he went from rank 1 to 9 in 2 days HAHAHA. He really earned his 400k exp while people got that exp in 1 game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by skip View Post
    Yeah mofos, you guys made Nexon realize they need to get off their ass in serious situations, thank you for that, getting rid of all the main hacks and vulns, I see it like this, you guys hack now and its clean, unlike war rock that games a POS I doubt patches will come any time soon. But like I said you guys are actually making the game better by doing this stuff early and getting rid of it later on, in the mean time, I hope there is a complete rank and exp reset , put everyone back to zero and have everyone fight for the goal like they originally should have before all the hacks started when it FIRST started, wack ass fpsWEAKS weak ass.. MPGH is where its at!

Oh yeah, and the map hack was ownage, theres a possibility that they will release them all since just about everyone played them, and more demand will come
    If your a noob and say WE caused this... blame it originally on the fagget sites that started the shit and made it private...

F.P.S Cheats, Game Enhancements, ***... All of these sites have stolen work from here and have NOT posted credits to the creaters... All deserve a law suit if you ask me...

I haven't been on here in 4 years...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12