Thanks

How to play in europe

Taken from a german site.

HOWTO: Combat of arm in Europe some try thus there to zocken combat arm with various socks5, here ne alternative solution. gordon me informed. as the first you register you with Your Freedom: HOME if your account verified it, you log you in, place the language on German and select " above; Konto" and then left " Packages testen" free of charge;. the BASIC selects package. then laded you you your Freedom program from to download the side down and install it. it is furnished assistance of the guidance from the FAQ the side, however one can that also simply in such a way make: always " Next" clicks to one account data to enter must, otherwise one does not have to indicate nothing. to end still nen proxy in the USA with more ner small latency select. then are you in the main menue of prog. simply on " Verbinden" press, then are you with proxy connected. down can the 2 after automatic controller completely right push around optimal speed to use. then load the program ProxyCap down: PROXYCAP.COM installs it, and clicks left on " Proxies". to add then right on the indication around one proxy. - one proxy with: socks5, 127.0.0.1, 1080 - one proxy with: https, 127.0.0.1, 8080 then you click left on " Rules" and provides the following new regulate: - Tunnels through Proxy, 127.0.0.1: 8080, specify program: combatarms.exe, tcp - Tunnels through Proxy, 127.0.0.1: 1080, specify program: combatarms.exe, tcp& UDP - Tunnels through Proxy, 127.0.0.1: 8080, specify program: engine.exe, tcp - Tunnels through Proxy, 127.0.0.1: 1080, specify program: engine.exe, tcp& UDP then you click left down on okay. now can do you combat arm 4h zocken (presupposed you have you nen acc provided). after the 4h run off: everything switch on, combat arm start, log in. change in the servers selection on desktop and proxycap terminate. your freedom however further to run leave (game hangs itself with me on if I the connection separates) now runs combat arm no longer over proxy and you can normally zocken! h4ve phun purple.d1amond sticky postal code!

If you can translate better then here you go

HOWTO: Combat Arms in Europa
    also da einige ja versuchen combat arms mit diversen socks5 zu zocken, hier ne alternative lösung. gordon hat mich informiert.

als erstes registriert ihr euch bei Your Freedom: HOME
    wenn ihr euren account verifiziert habt, loggt ihr euch ein, stellt die sprache auf deutsch und wählt oben "Konto" und dann links "Pakete kostenlos testen". wählt das BASIC paket aus.
    dann laded ihr euch das Your-Freedom programm von der download seite runter und installiert es. eingerichtet wird es mithilfe der anleitung aus den FAQ der seite, allerdings kann man dass auch einfach so machen: immer "Next" klicken bis man account daten eingeben muss, sonst muss man nix angeben. am ende noch nen proxy in den usa mit ner kleinen latenz wählen.

dann seid ihr im hauptmenü von dem prog. einfach auf "Verbinden" drücken, dann seid ihr mit den proxy verbunden. unten könnt die 2 regler nach ganz rechts schieben um optimale geschwindigkeit zu benutzen.

dann ladet das programm ProxyCap runter: PROXYCAP.COM
    installiert es, und klickt links auf "Proxies". dann rechts auf das Zeichen um einen proxy hinzuzufügen.
    - einen proxy mit: socks5, 127.0.0.1, 1080
    - einen proxy mit: https, 127.0.0.1, 8080
    dann klickt ihr links auf "Rules" und erstellt folgende neue regeln:
    - Tunnel through Proxy, 127.0.0.1:8080, specify program: combatarms.exe, tcp
    - Tunnel through Proxy, 127.0.0.1:1080, specify program: combatarms.exe, tcp&udp
    - Tunnel through Proxy, 127.0.0.1:8080, specify program: engine.exe, tcp
    - Tunnel through Proxy, 127.0.0.1:1080, specify program: engine.exe, tcp&udp
    dann klickt ihr links unten auf okay. jetzt könnt ihr combat arms 4h zocken (vorausgesetzt ihr habt euch nen acc erstellt).

nach den abgelaufenen 4h:
    alles einschalten, combat arms starten, einloggen. in der server auswahl auf den desktop wechseln und proxycap beenden. your freedom aber weiter laufen lassen (game hängt sich bei mir auf wenn ich die verbindung trenne)
    jetzt läuft combat arms nicht mehr über den proxy und ihr könnt normal zocken!

h4ve phun
    purple.d1amond

sticky plz!

Thanks
    Well I guess that helps every one in Europe nice 1 bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thank you, I don't want to help a bunch of people play a game that's not meant for them... now the lagging community will sky rocket... and more leechers will come...
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Never really thought about that.

Thanks
    Who cares the game is already corrupt

Thanks
    how can isreal play it plz i wanna play this game real bad can any1 help ?

Thanks
    PROXYCAP not laggy? I use openvpcn that laggs like hell

Thanks
    Proxies are supposed to be laggy, you just have to deal with it until they release it in Europe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Very nice thread!
    Added it to This

I haven't been on here in 4 years...