Thanks

For those having issues with the Console or Trainer.

Tons and tons of help I'm new posts in the last few days. I'm almost at a loss for words So here's a little addendum to the already amazing tutorial for the console.

Notes before we begin:
    1) The first rule of fight club... I mean Hacking is we don't talk about hacking to anyone unless you're on hacking forums!
    2) The second rule of hacking is we DO NOT talk about hacking to anyone!
    3) Only use the console/trainer while playing solo or with extremely close friends... Never use commands while around other people or risk getting banned...
    4) Items cannot be created out of thin air with basic console use. (Uber swords of awesomeness/Sword of a Thousand Truths)
    ^ - includes tokens/armor/crafting materials/luck rings
    5) There is speculation that it's possible to bypass "Something" and allow certain things, but I assure you that's out of the scope of the average user.
    5.5) IF something of the sort were to exist more than just 1 person would be doing it. Case and Point George Hotz vs Sony 1 person found out how to hack it, he was sued, but now there are thousands and thousands of hacked PS3s around the world. (All it takes is 5min of being on the internet)
    6) The Trainer and Console ARE Detectable!?!?! What this means is there is no .dll injection to HIDE because as of right this second there is nothing that we know of that's searching for the trainer or the console (With the exception of lolshield). As with all Bots/Hacks the question ALWAYS pops up... "Are we safe?" The answer is simply "No" hacks and bots will always be a Use at your own risk!
    7) It is recommended that you Downgrade Hackshield and post a direct shortcut to Vindictus, information on this will be posted at the bottom of this guide.
    8) Now then, for the TRAINER and CONSOLE information and commands be sure to refer to this post: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...vindictus.html and be sure to Thank him for the hard work.

Installation of the Trainer: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...awnrussow.htmll
    Note the trainer has a built-in Console
    1) Download the file at the bottom of the original post (VindictusTrainer.rar).
    2) Open the file using a program called 7-Zip or WinRaR (7-Zip is a freeware version that works the same for what you'll use it for... Google it.) [Install 7-Zip, then double click the file for anyone that's really slow ]
    3) Here's the part that seems to stump most of you. So I'll give you an extremely detailed explanation of how I got it working...
    --> a) Create a Folder on your Desktop (Or anywhere on your C: Drive) I personally use the Vindictus folder itself. (C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US)
    --> b) With your open .rar file select the VDC.dll and VindictusTrainer.exe files and drag them to the newly created folder on your desktop.
    4) Simple right? Now for those using Windows Vista/7 x86/x64 versions. You have 2 options:
    --> a) Turn off UAC (Control Panel>User Accounts>Change User Account Control Settings drag the bar down to never notify or click turn off UAC.) Be prepared to restart your computer.
    --> b) What I use, go to your VindictusTrainer.exe file on your desktop and right click it>Properties>Go to the compatibility tab>Check the box "run this program as an administrator">Click Apply
    5) Start the VindictusTrainer by running the .exe (If you went with "b" above click "yes" NOTE Everything is Grayed out until you start Vindictus
    6) Start Vindictus using the desktop shortcut you should've created (refer to the bottom of this post) all your buttons should now be clickable, so give them a whirl.
    7) If you can install the trainer then you can install the console and vice versa.

Installation of the Console:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ell_demon.html
    1) Download the file at the bottom of the original post (VindictusConsole.rar).
    2) Open the file using a program called 7-Zip or WinRaR (7-Zip is a freeware version that works the same for what you'll use it for... Google it.) [Install 7-Zip, then double click the file for anyone that's really slow ]
    3) Here's the part that seems to stump most of you. So I'll give you an extremely detailed explanation of how I got it working...
    --> a) Create a Folder on your Desktop (Or anywhere on your C: Drive) I personally use the Vindictus folder itself. (C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US)
    --> b) With your open .rar file select the VDC.dll and VindictusConsole.exe files and drag them to the newly created folder on your desktop.
    4) Simple right? Now for those using Windows Vista/7 x86/x64 versions. You have 2 options:
    --> a) Turn off UAC (Control Panel>User Accounts>Change User Account Control Settings drag the bar down to never notify or click turn off UAC.) Be prepared to restart your computer.
    --> b) What I use, go to your VindictusConsole.exe file on your desktop and right click it>Properties>Go to the compatibility tab>Check the box "run this program as an administrator">Click Apply
    5) Start the VindictusConsole by running the .exe (If you went with "b" above click "yes" NOTE Execute is Grayed out until you start Vindictus
    6) Start Vindictus using the desktop shortcut you should've created (refer to the bottom of this post) the execute should now be clickable, so give enter a dungeon and give it a whirl.
    7) If you can install the console then you can install the trainer and vice versa.

Downgrading Hackshield
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...proxifier.html
    1) CREATE A BACKUP!
    --> a) Navigate to the Vindictus Folder (C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US)
    --> b) Locate and Right-Click the folder HShield, click "Add to HShield.rar" or "Add to HShield.zip"
    2) Download the file HShield.rar located at the bottom of the original post.
    3) Open the .rar file with 7-Zip or WinRaR
    4) Copy the HShield Folder to your Vindictus Folder (C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US) replacing the HShield Folder that's currently there.
    5) Congratulations you've downgraded HShield!

Creating a direct shortcut to Vindictus.exe
    Should be simple enough, but to solve any questions...
    1) Navigate to your Vindictus Folder. (C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US)
    2) Locate the file Vindictus.exe and Right-click it.
    3) Select Send to Desktop or Create Shortcut and move the file to your Desktop
    4) Right-click your newly created Shortcut and ensure that the target field reads: C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\Vindictus.exe
    5) For those that insist on using the shortcut method refer to the information posted on the original tutorial https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...vindictus.html
    Note that the end result should look similar to this:
    Code:
    C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\Vindictus.exe +bind y "changelevel 2"
    Now then, if you visit any of the pages listed above be sure to "Thank" the original poster. The least you can do is show some gratitude for their hard work. This is about as spoon-fed as you can possibly get, if you can't solve your problems after reading this post then you don't need to be trying to hack.

Special Thanks and all credit goes to Hell_Demon, CopyRightPhilly, Shawnrussow, for creating awesome programs!
    Special Thanks also goes out to darkwar4ever for creating an amazing in-depth tutorial and last but not least el2master for seemingly having one of the only old hackshield links alive at the moment (If his goes down google is your friend)...

TL;DR: If you can't get it working then you need to read it or not mess around with it...
    Last edited by Doeetright; 04-19-2011 at 11:41 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doeetright For This Useful Post:

Funktasticmo (04-19-2011),jamesleborn (05-27-2011),sky_dragon (04-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not too shabby goo for those looking to understand all these things in ONE post.

CA - Paratisii (legit char)
    CA-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

V - ZrakiKnpachi (legit char)
    V-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

MC - TitusPullo (legit account)

Thanks
    Great. This is the last thing we need.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gensou View Post
    Great. This is the last thing we need.
    No matter what people are going to hack, and no matter what eventually as with any good hack it'll be brought down. That's where the community bounces back. And creates something better, stronger and more awesome . I'm new to vindictus but a long time hacker/botter. Started off with Glider in early TBC for WoW, and now am an avid Honorbuddy fan. The fact that everything here is posted for free means that eventually we're going to get busted.

The idea behind this thread is to get people to stop asking how to create weapons, or asking for help on the things that are already elaborately explained. Of course, it wont really work like that... But there's a thought process behind it.

All in all my little post isn't going to bring in thousands and thousands of new users, especially if we can get people to understand that this isn't something we should run and tell everyone about. Hacking is supposed to be very secretive and subtle. All in all, I just started playing Vindictus 2 days ago and google found this site within 15 seconds. Within 5min I was hacking... If people search for it, they'll find it. However, for the people we already have here, instead of them creating new posts every 5min on how they can be helped we should lay out the basic information. Which is done here...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Meh, at least this is an upgrade to my thread. I can't edit it for some reason to keep it updated. -shrugs-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    A for effort although this game really shouldnt need tutorials to hack lol, but i guess every1 is looking for the easy way out ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol isn't this pointless now?

Thanks
    Lol, yep at least temporarily