Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJelly View Post
    That's like a generic detection. There's a way to use the old hackshield detection pattern with the new one ?

@reindeer: Ty guy.
    same thing happened to me. when i tried replacing with the old hshield, it detects an unauthorized program again, highly likely that the new patch detects the old hshield as unauthorized.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Derfell View Post
    If you look at the AppData in the users fodlers, there's still a Proxifier folder there and it seems there's no way to change that, this could be possibly causing the problem.
    In my mind, the game check actives processes and keep an eye on our network I/O.

This folder is just a folder Oo If an american player has Proxifier, he has that folder too. But he doesn't need to launch it for playing, and Vindictus will play normally.
    [img]https://images.wiki*****m/touhou/images/4/4e/Reisen_default.PNG[/img]

Thanks
    I managed to run the game (not stay, mind, just run it and connect for a minute) by switching a file in the ASC folder. If you compare the old hackshield ASC folder with the new one, you`ll notice only one file has a modified size. I swapped them and I could get in!

You still get the "hack tool detected: (wherever you have proxifier)", eventually, though, so we are back at the start.

Thanks
    it seems i shall try out the aol.com method, tho i've heard from the others that its connection is hardly playable. Really hope a bypass for proxifier can be found soon.

edit: sigh.. the aol.com method is really laggy.
    Last edited by reindeer; 04-20-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i cant play vindictus anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/423-vindic...ml#post3886343

For me, I used OpenVPN's free service from Hostizzle: Free OpenVPN–for real!, and the 1.25 HShiled file from the above post. Worked fine for me, but I'll need to search on less laggier methods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    How about renaming Proxifier to Chuck_Norris ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Use reshacker to modify proxifiers "Original file name" and "Company info" etc to something that doesn't say proxifier or initex, then it'll be undetected again(make sure you rename the .exe as well)

I dont this is gonna work,ur underestimating hackshield in my opinion.He monitors your loaded memory(like an antivirus) and there he find proxifier ->dc.Only if someone could remake proxifier as a diferent program could work but u need source code for that so no way to do it.
    Ive tried resshacker, tried rename tried hiding tools nothing works.
    The only way to play with proxifier i think is to get bypass of HS.
    Im curently using some old hs files and testing 2 other proxifier type programs which work in solo mode but lagg as hell with other players.And since they patched god mode and 1 hit kill u cant play solo,at lvl 67 i still die fast.
    If there's gonna be any HS public bypass will get patched again so i think ill give up to vindictus US,no point playing to get blocked sooner or later(and Laggfest).

Thanks
    It's working for me with the latest Hack Shield.

You need to replace anything that Nexon might look for, everywhere. And don't share the files either, because they will just block any public versions. Everyone should edit their own versions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nexonfails99 View Post

You need to replace anything that Nexon might look for, everywhere. And don't share the files either, because they will just block any public versions. Everyone should edit their own versions.
    tried already still disconects i wont ask for ur files but i edited everything i could find and using old hs files too still disconects.

Edit: I think i found the problem i edited verything but 1 thing i cant find it when i start taskmanager on applications tab it still writes Proxifier,in services tab everything is edited,thats all id like to know how i edit proxifier name as application its not the file name its not in the res hacker where is it then???
    Last edited by stinger92; 04-21-2011 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by nexonfails99 View Post

Give me a favorite and Upload the Hack Shield Folder in Media fire !
    Last edited by ultimax; 04-21-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456