Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    mas·och·ism (ms-kzm)
    n.
    1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
    2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
    3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthunder View Post
    maybe upload a txt file?
    idk ether way they could find it
    But all these commands, except a few, are already posted all over this forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
    good thread all the best resources on one page
    been in the labyrinth for 45 min solo and then i get disconnect for maintenance
    I hope that wont count against my daily runs :[

but i gotta say the games still easy with just refill item and speed hack
    It will count towards it. Everytime you enter the labyrinth it counts, because if it didn't, people would just farm the doppergangers. Besides they dont expect people to finish it very easily, so they also count just because you can get as much progress as you can before you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by ramikuro View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, Hell_Demon is a masochist.
    A masochist is someone who likes abuse on themselves, usually sexual lol. Like a dominatrix or an S&M (sado-masochist).

I think you were going for sadist, which means he likes seeing others in pain LOL. Meaning it's funny to watch people cry and QQ all over the place every time something gets fixed. This fits better, since he already has his own workarounds for the hacks so it doesn't hurt him that much :P

And even if that's not the case, liking a challenge is different than having a bondage fetish.
    Last edited by es0terik; 04-20-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks so much, I actually just found out there are hacks right before the update, I used it for about 30min, just started to have some fun, and there cames the maintans, after it , not working any more, this helped a lot, thx~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by es0terik View Post
    A masochist is someone who likes abuse on themselves, usually sexual lol. Like a dominatrix or an S&M (sado-masochist).

I think you were going for sadist, which means he likes seeing others in pain LOL. Meaning it's funny to watch people cry and QQ all over the place every time something gets fixed. This fits better, since he already has his own workarounds for the hacks so it doesn't hurt him that much :P

And even if that's not the case, liking a challenge is different than having a bondage fetish.
    Thank you, that would make more sense. Although, he enjoys the pain of having to deal with emptying out his inbox of QQs from said QQers...only to receive a new inbox full of QQing to replace it :3

But enough about Hell_Demon's enjoyment of people's suffering/vice versa... I'm sure everyone will survive without hacks, and if you really think about it...this forum exists for a reason. Someone will either SOMEDAY make another console or something of the sort (so be patient) or Nexon will get off it's ass and fix it's shit for good. Though the latter is probably unlikely.

Thanks
    But all these commands, except a few, are already posted all over this forum lol.
    Yea guess it probably doesn't help much when this forum is placed as the number 1 search result in google lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramikuro View Post
    Thank you, that would make more sense. Although, he enjoys the pain of having to deal with emptying out his inbox of QQs from said QQers...only to receive a new inbox full of QQing to replace it :3

But enough about Hell_Demon's enjoyment of people's suffering/vice versa... I'm sure everyone will survive without hacks, and if you really think about it...this forum exists for a reason. Someone will either SOMEDAY make another console or something of the sort (so be patient) or Nexon will get off it's ass and fix it's shit for good. Though the latter is probably unlikely.
    You can't 'fix shit for good'.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to es0terik For This Useful Post:

ramikuro (04-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    sadistic; yep
    masochist; not really o.o

@seiferxi: some chick didn't want me to go to sleep qq have to get up for school in 5 hours fml

Thanks
    there's ALWAYS going to be people that hinders everything...

those who show off thinking they're all cool...
    and those who can't help but mind other people's business...

and there are ALWAYS those 2 kinds of people... and whenever they exist, there's just no way a public hack can go unnoticed...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    sadistic; yep

@seiferxi: some chick didn't want me to go to sleep qq have to get up for school in 5 hours fml
    Damn already movin on to the next one? What a playa lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    sadistic; yep

Don't listen to them. Sleep is for the weak.

Edit: Oh and tits are for the strong.

Edit2: I'm gonna go afk for a few hours, watching the Jays and Yankees game.
    Last edited by es0terik; 04-20-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    Since monster_player commands dont work, what about Secondary weapon damage?

or is it server sided?
    if its possible send me a msg because i dont want to leak anything else for the wandering "nexon do good-er" roaming these forums.

im also wondering if the forums are kept private to unregistered players, because if its available to anyone then that could cause some of the problems of info being leaked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Removed for OP's concerns.
    Last edited by Paladin; 04-20-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Just going to leave this here, I snagged a list earlier.
    lmao you're an idiot. Instead of posting it somewhere else to just use it as reference, you posted it on the hack site. From the moment you had the list you had whatever power you needed, but on your desperate, lifelong search for attention you didn't stop and think what you were doing. Posting this list here only provokes people to hack even more, and now you're actually an accessory to the hacking, because its YOU who's providing the commands. Tard. Now everyone's going to know that you're the same tranny posting the QQ thread on Nexon. Way to risk your own account.
    Last edited by es0terik; 04-20-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Alright, I keep getting detected and disconnected. I have the old hackshield folder in my en-US. What to do?

Edit: Fine, fine. Remove your list too, then. I thought it had got taken down or something.
    Last edited by Paladin; 04-20-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lmao you're an idiot. Instead of posting it somewhere else to just use it as reference, you posted it on the hack site. From the moment you had the list you had whatever power you needed, but on your desperate, lifelong search for attention you didn't stop and think what you were doing. Posting this list here only provokes people to hack even more, and now you're actually an accessory to the hacking, because its YOU who's providing the commands. Tard. Now everyone's going to know that you're the same tranny posting the QQ thread on Nexon. Way to risk your own account.
    the same tranny posting
    same tranny
    tranny
    I lol'ed....

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast