Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[WARNING] Think before you act

Of course, as always, an exploit to the Easter Egg Event has been found (Credits to @Vallar)

No I'm not going to tell you how to do it, we're not using it ourselves. I don't care if you have 9000 posts.

This is just a friendly warning to those people that do find it.

DON'T USE IT and DON'T RELEASE IT. Everyone's already seen what happened with the Tieve's Gift Box event. You WILL get banned if you cheat the Kirsties Boxes.

Now if you want to be a jack ass, don't QQ when you get pwned.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to es0terik For This Useful Post:

dnjswjd777 (04-21-2011),dragon73 (04-21-2011),firebreed (04-21-2011),Funktasticmo (04-21-2011),Ken Jeong (04-21-2011),lugia2142 (04-21-2011),roberthunder (04-21-2011),thedoctor2010 (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    Would've been best not to even mention or create this thread
    Tho it has its reasons. Think b4 u act! Majority dont.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunosai View Post
    Would've been best not to even mention or create this thread
    Tho it has its reasons. Think b4 u act! Majority dont.
    It was for the ignorant people that think they won't get caught or for those that never heard of Tieve's Boxes. The people who were going to abuse it will find out anyway. I'm sure someones going to post the method, I just figured that the warning should come up first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    es0terik, these past few days I've seen you contribute a lot to MPGH. I don't have power anymore, but I want to thank you for being someone who cares
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ken Jeong For This Useful Post:

es0terik (04-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I say release it, let the nabs who don't read the whole post or heed warnings use it. Then start up your roflcopter and escape the sea of flame that will ensue because they were too stupid/greedy to resist.
    War Never Changes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to relyks For This Useful Post:

kill11 (04-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrkrnghivu View Post
    es0terik, these past few days I've seen you contribute a lot to MPGH. I don't have power anymore, but I want to thank you for being someone who cares
    Thanks. I've been a lurker for a while, but when I saw the increasing amount of posts on people who were saying that the hacks and consoles and stuff should be privatized or limited, and not released to everyone and their dogs, I realized that it's a very valid point, and in efforts to keep this stuff out a little longer, I just decided to start contributing lol. I didn't want to be one of those people that goes 'Yeah it makes sense to limit it from random leechers!' and have five posts while saying that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    haha yeah about that...

CA - Paratisii (legit char)
    CA-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

V - ZrakiKnpachi (legit char)
    V-Hacked - Yeah... i'm not tellin you my hacked chars name what you think I am? Stupid?

MC - TitusPullo (legit account)

Thanks
    Yeah even I have stumbled upon the exploit for the easter eggs. thanks for the warning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Is it just me or do I see es0terik on every post blocking out everything. It's great that you want to protect this getting out of control, but we don't need a forum police. Plus I just think you want to privatize all of this for your own benefit. If you found something and you don't want to share it, that is all fine and good, just like Hell Demon who wants to privatize his OWN work. But you in the other hand, did not invent anything, nor got anything off of your OWN head, and I don't think you have any right to say or control what other people wants to do. This is a community, not a communist society.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChicks View Post
    Is it just me or do I see es0terik on every post blocking out everything. It's great that you want to protect this getting out of control, but we don't need a forum police. Plus I just think you want to privatize all of this for your own benefit. If you found something and you don't want to share it, that is all fine and good, just like Hell Demon who wants to privatize his OWN work. But you in the other hand, did not invent anything, nor got anything off of your OWN head, and I don't think you have any right to say or control what other people wants to do. This is a community, not a communist society.
    that's actually sorta true!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why're you generalizing him as a communist? That's rather silly. But yes, this a public hack forum. If you want to tell us about a magical hack, but not include it, keep it out of the forum altogether.

Thanks
    Erm. Actually this exploit is reasonable to hide because overuse of it will cause people to get banned. es0terik is kind enough to warn people if they find out the exploit, not to use it because as es0terik mentioned, people will be abusing the Easter exploit like how people abused the Tieves surprise box event. Were not privatizing it for our own benefit. More like were not going to use it at all because we might get banned for it.
    Last edited by lugia2142; 04-21-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lugia2142 View Post
    Erm. Actually this exploit is reasonable to hide because overuse of it will cause people to get banned. es0terik is kind enough to warn people if they find out the exploit, not to use it because as es0terik mentioned, people will be abusing the Easter exploit like how people abused the Tieves surprise box event. Were not privatizing it for our own benefit. More like were not going to use it at all because we might get banned for it.
    Say I want to test it on my test account? Where's the harm in that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Why're you generalizing him as a communist? That's rather silly. But yes, this a public hack forum. If you want to tell us about a magical hack, but not include it, keep it out of the forum altogether.
    I never generalized him as a communist. I am just stating the fact that this is a community and not communist society. From what I am seeing right now, est0nik tries to block anyone from sharing like the Godmode and 1 hit KO codes. What' the difference b/w Castro or Kim Jung Il controlling their media with what he's doing right now? Hey, for god's sake if he invented these codes by himself, I have no right to say this, but as far as I know, he just took the ideas from everyone else and since he got the information that he needs now he just wants to block everything from coming out to the public.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BigChicks For This Useful Post:

hellosunshine (04-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey does this have to do with getting more eggs then ur supposed to, cause i just found that while doing something else..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast