Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Talking How to play Vindictus outside US

After testing out many proxy and vpn softwares including proxifier, proxyfirewall, widecap, OpenVPN and AOL, only to find out none of them work, I have successfully configured a software called proxycap to play vindictus.

Today I have been using proxycap to play Vindictus for a few hours without any hack messages or dc problems. For all you people outside the US, heres how i did it.

Download the old HS file provided somewhere in this forum, then replace ONLY your new HS files AhnRpt.exe and HsLogMgr.exe with the old ones found in the file that you downloaded.

If you haven't already downloaded Proxycap, download it. Google is your friend

Find yourself a US Socks 5 proxy, and add it to Proxycap in your preferences.
    To do this, go to the proxy section on the left and click the new proxy icon.

Then configure a rule for Vindictus.exe using your proxy.
    At the left side of your preferences select rules and click the new rule icon.
    Select Vindictus.exe and the proxy that you have added.

Make sure your Proxycap is still disabled (the icon will be grayed out in your taskbar)

Login to the Vindictus website and launch it.
    Once at the startup screen, (where the boat is) enable your Proxycap
    (the icon will turn purple) and start the game.

If you want to access the marketplace, you can disable Proxycap once you have logged in. You won't dc.

Hope this helps all of you, it works fine for me

[IMG]https://i697.photobucke*****m/albums/vv332/yush888/Untitled-2.png[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YushiiTakii For This Useful Post:

Sarhamam (04-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seems helpful :P
    Although I`m not going to use it, searching for a good socks5 proxy is annoying :P
    I`m presonally using AOL, it works good for me, no idea why it doesn`t work for you [; you can check my thread it might help you.

Thanks
    Browse using HotSpot Sheld untill you get an american IP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well I just got a site from googling US Socks 5 proxy, the first link.
    The site has a checker for the proxy, and it almost always works.
    Haha I have no idea why AOL works for me.

Thanks
    Do you lag in others' boats with this method?

Thanks
    If you live in 10000 km from US you will lag in parties with US ppl whatever method you use

Download the old HS file provided somewhere in this forum, then replace ONLY your new HS files AhnRpt.exe and HsLogMgr.exe with the old ones found in the file that you downloaded.
    What do those do? I play with new HS and prxcap just fine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nayas View Post
    If you live in 10000 km from US you will lag in parties with US ppl whatever method you use
    Well i had small to no lag on US boats and no lag on EU boats at all with xifier so....I will have to disagree with you on that one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm, I seem to get hacked messages using the new HS and proxycap..maybe it was another lingering software. Will do some testing later.
    Whether i lag really depends. I have been on as many boats without lag as I have been with it, and when there IS lag its very slight..I guess you have to be lucky, or a damn fine internet connection

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    any1 know where i can get crack or serial key to enable proxy cap, cus i can't start proxy cap anymore cus of trial expiration.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xeer View Post
    any1 know where i can get crack or serial key to enable proxy cap, cus i can't start proxy cap anymore cus of trial expiration.
    Search google, if you can`t find than just use Proxifier or AOL
    Its not like there is only one method to log in :P There are guides for Proxifier and AOL on this forum aswell [:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarhamam View Post
    Search google, if you can`t find than just use Proxifier or AOL
    Its not like there is only one method to log in :P There are guides for Proxifier and AOL on this forum aswell [:
    I tryed them both but still can't connect. If any1 can and hawe crack for it PM me with link where you got it or if you hawe cracked proxycap upload it to mediafile or other site and send a link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This method surely works but now I have the same problem. Proxycap is asking for serial key. Can anyone please pass it on? I tried googling but it was fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Same problem here,I can't seem to find a serial key for the latest version no matter where I look :/
    Last edited by Snowlink; 04-24-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowlink View Post
    Same problem here,I can't seem to find a serial key for the latest version no matter where I look :/
    I can't even get a working serial for the old one.. 4.12 version. Ahh this is so annoying!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hm. Ive heard on other forums that some users dont get asked for the code even after the trial period. Will go looking out for a crack or some sort then upload it for yall if possible. Im busy for the month as i'm having my final exams for high school (what am i doing on these forums haha) but ill get back to yall
    In the mean time you can search for other methods to log in using proxies or vpns around this forum

17. The Following User Says Thank You to YushiiTakii For This Useful Post:

abhiton (04-25-2011)