Thread: Console

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol i was wrong. xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday.today View Post
    How would this be just a hot key maker if there's a console and you can type commands in it? If this is real i feel very sorry for those who really paid for HD's console. (Anyone did actually?)
    well working console is half of success you would need new command list too
    so they still have advantage

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
    It's the only thing I used before I realized I could be all pro and have all my movement commands in 1 list.

But then again I'm always runnin solo and could care less if I'm banned.
    solo never banned

console haven't one hit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kekitawong View Post
    dam, you're a harsh person to deal with!

When I become experienced in something (not saying I'm experienced at what we do here), I try not to forget the times when I was a utterly and defenselessly a noob. Gonna say you were never a noob? Well we could always argue that, but, since you seem to like trolling, i'll just say 'Good for you.' and remind you that not everyone here has the same cognitive power you may have. At least try to help, because I'm sure if you were in that position, you would have appreciated some help too.
    lolwut? it has nothing to do with him being a new user. i just think it's asinine for him to ask a question that could have been easily answered had he bothered to scroll down the thread ever so slightly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bunston View Post
    lolwut? it has nothing to do with him being a new user. i just think it's asinine for him to ask a question that could have been easily answered had he bothered to scroll down the thread ever so slightly.
    It does have to do with him being a new user. In fact your troll relies on the fact that he IS a new user and will try to click in a different place because he doesn't know that you cannot download it until it is approved. And on the side, new users often exhibit behavior such as asking questions the answers to which are obvious to everyone else because we've had some time here. Lol i'm not explaining anything particularly insightful to the psychology and behavior of users, just saying that in fact, sir, your claim is wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    another no credit leech of my old consoles dll? Our have you actually written it yourself?

Also my console removes cheat protection from cvars (meaning you can use cheat protected commands)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

Ken Jeong (04-24-2011),Melodia (04-29-2011),wasaka1 (04-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not as awesome? but give the people what they want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to busmokah For This Useful Post:

TitiSlitCum (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    It does have to do with him being a new user. In fact your troll relies on the fact that he IS a new user and will try to click in a different place because he doesn't know that you cannot download it until it is approved. And on the side, new users often exhibit behavior such as asking questions the answers to which are obvious to everyone else because we've had some time here. Lol i'm not explaining anything particularly insightful to the psychology and behavior of users, just saying that in fact, sir, your claim is wrong.
    look at post #3 of this thread. does that question look familiar?

now look at post #4. what is that? oh my, it's the answer to the aforementioned question! how easy was that.

this is called common sense. it has nothing to do with how long you've been on this forum or not knowing that you have to wait until the attachment is approved.

if you gave someone a document, and he abruptly stopped reading after the first three lines to ask you a question about what he's reading, you would in all likelihood tell him to continue reading because his question has already been answered in the text.

why is this so hard to understand?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bunston View Post
    look at post #3 of this thread. does that question look familiar?

now look at post #4. what is that? oh my, it's the answer to the aforementioned question! how easy was that.

this is called common sense. it has nothing to do with how long you've been on this forum or not knowing that you have to wait until the attachment is approved.

if you gave someone a document, and he abruptly stopped reading after the first three lines to ask you a question about what he's reading, you would in all likelihood tell him to continue reading because his question has already been answered in the text.

why is this so hard to understand?
    Exactly. Why is it so hard to understand that I'm telling you to have some patience for new users that may not look at the first few posts? Ultimately my message is that you don't have to go troll about it. That's all. If you don't agree and decide "nah IMMA TROLL THEM ANYWAYS " then w/e, I can't change that. I'm just putting the word out there.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kekitawong For This Useful Post:

bunston (04-24-2011),TitiSlitCum (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    Exactly. Why is it so hard to understand that I'm telling you to have some patience for new users that may not look at the first few posts? Ultimately my message is that you don't have to go troll about it. That's all. If you don't agree and decide "nah IMMA TROLL THEM ANYWAYS " then w/e, I can't change that. I'm just putting the word out there.
    oh okay well why didn't you say that in the first place, buddy (:

also, please don't degrade my shenanigans as trolling. they are mere jokes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    RamzaBeoulve :UPLOADING .. .. Done .. OH-WAIT ... WHAT !!
    Upload needs to approval

WE : ...

Hell_Demon
    Ok This is pissed me off

Thanks
    Nice job .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

ultimax (04-24-2011)

Thanks
    why can't download?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey3105 View Post
    why can't download?
    The file needs to be approved by a section moderator (known as Minions here). My guess is the user Hell_Demon will be the next Minion, and actually i'd be glad if it's him, as opposed to some random person I've never seen help from. I got to see his work and his incredible contribution to the community, and I think he deserves it.

Thanks
    what is the use of host_timescale ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaoxiang For This Useful Post:

TitiSlitCum (04-25-2011)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast