Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

All GFX Read This!

I am so getting banned for this...
    I don't know if this is the right section to post this thread in, but I'll still post it here. So my request is simple: I'd like every GFX that knows how to make signatures and avatars to post a reply so I can know who to mention in my requests next time.
    I know it sounds stupid, but I'd be very grateful if every GFX could just simply post a reply here. It's not so hard, just 10 letters and it's over. Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Any GM reading this, please don't ban me, I've been working hard on this account.

Thanks
    Most of the GFX Team members don't do requests. As for an answer to this thread: Following the required format has an optional entry for preferred artist, this is not to mention everyone to get people to look; this is where you choose people whose style you like. People who have time to actually do requests/want to do them will answer your request. So again if you have certain people you like then that's what the entry is for but not for spamming those who may do it.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x