Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped View Post
    If you want AP just make ap capsules >_>
    Look above your last post and just follow directions , don't mean to be flamming you but I know you understand perfect english,or are you just trying to up your status in MPGH.Once again I will say it don't post anymore here let this thread die it is easily googled to here and this subject has already been reported to nex assclowns.If you enjoy a bann keep posting and I think I saw you post on this subject before which means you probably tried it,I would be really worried if I were you about this topic.And if you didn't understand it in english this is for you in spanish.
    No escriben mas de este topico,nex cara de culos saben de esto porfavor dejelo murir
    Last edited by dragon73; 04-25-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by m202 View Post
    EDIT:I would prefer to you to PM it as well since I don't want any of Nexons B.I.T.C.H.E.S. telling on us.
    Someone else already found out about this a couple of days ago, and said how to do it as well (within the thread)... if you search you'll know how.

And I've been able to get the max AP from that mission =)

Thanks
    It doesnt matter about who tells who anymore. Enough people have opened their mouths already, and this being a potentially game breaking exploit, you can expect a lot of bans, possibly a rollback, and the exploit being patched.

That doesn't go without saying, there's other methods of doing similar stuff a lot more subtle and easy, and those won't be leaked all over the place because the people who hold that info aren't tards like some of the people on these forums.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to es0terik For This Useful Post:

Jokohama (04-25-2011),Ripped (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    Yes, there are definitely easier way to get AP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UlRRvtk7 For This Useful Post:

es0terik (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    I think if you do the whole 41 levels without skipping idle delay dmg hack, there might be a chance of increase in exp. But idk if the amount of ap distributed is based on how fast you finish the dungeon, because it seems to me the pace of how much level you skip changes the amount o ap you get in the end.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    this doesn't work I tried it
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nope this doesnt work /close thread...

Thanks
    lol this still works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOmm55 View Post
    lol this still works
    Will u shut it!! shh it doesnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by xsoulkillerx View Post
    first skip the levls by 1 till lvl 25 then tap it really fast till 41 then after you kill the boss press the skipp really fast untill battle screen
    first of this is kinda true but not fully the right way, 2nd would you next time not post it out in the open like this don't gotta listen but still...

I SALUTE TO THE BASED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kid_thor View Post
    first of this is kinda true but not fully the right way, 2nd would you next time not post it out in the open like this don't gotta listen but still...
    "The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.”
    SO yea dont do that bleh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by es0terik View Post
    It doesnt matter about who tells who anymore. Enough people have opened their mouths already, and this being a potentially game breaking exploit, you can expect a lot of bans, possibly a rollback, and the exploit being patched.

That doesn't go without saying, there's other methods of doing similar stuff a lot more subtle and easy, and those won't be leaked all over the place because the people who hold that info aren't tards like some of the people on these forums.
    To be realistic the chances of a rollback are very slim but bans are almost a certainty if you try this exploit. People need to stop bumping up this post because it's stupid people like you who exploit this and get everyone banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
    To be realistic the chances of a rollback are very slim but bans are almost a certainty if you try this exploit. People need to stop bumping up this post because it's stupid people like you who exploit this and get everyone banned.
    Yet here you are bumping up this thread...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Yet here you are bumping up this thread...
    Ass. If I didn't have to reply to your post I wouldn't have bumped it up now would I? That was going to be my last post but obviously you're no good than the others probably exploiting this like a chicken with its head, feet and ass cut off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xsoulkillerx View Post
    first skip the levls by 1 till lvl 25 then tap it really fast till 41 then after you kill the boss press the skipp really fast untill battle screen
    Dude... ur retarded that definetely doesn't work thats the most ridiculous thing iv ever heard
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AznX For This Useful Post:

JohnnyOmm55 (04-25-2011)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast