Thread: command..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by s4itox View Post
    If send_mail is anything to go by, the first two parameters of send_item_mail will definitely be recipient and mail subject in that order.The problem thereafter lies in the rest of the parameters; what's still needed is 'message', 'mail type (regular or express)', 'coin (send gold? cash on delivery?)', and an item being sent as well. As previously mentioned, sending a mail with COD and no item will get the error message currently being encountered; indicating that people trying to use this command are simply having the parameters in the wrong order. (my personal guess would be 'send_item_mail [recipient_name] [mail_title] [mail_content] [mail_item] [cash/cod] [mail_type]', though it is most likely wrong).
    With all that being said, even if we do manage to get this to not spew errors, as previously mentioned this could simply be a redundant command or red herring.
    even if it is fake ill feel good knowing i tried to do something productive

send_item_mail (recipient)*******
    ***** being what we dont knw
    if any1 has an input dont feel shy
    we wont flame you ....much
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker

Thanks
    Looking at the the HFS files has just been a huge waste of time for me. However, I might simply be looking in the wrong places.
    Testing has led me to the conclusion that using send_mail sends the mail by express, meaning we may not have to worry about that particular parameter. I have gleaned one piece of information from the HFS files: the error we're getting trying to use this thing is INVALIDMAILTYPE (more specifically, GAMEUI_HEROES_MAILSENT_DESC_INVALIDMAILTYPE). This is simply jargon to me and is meaningless, but maybe someone else knows what to do. The same error (I think?) is reproducible by sending mail with no item and COD above 0.

Thanks
    Does boss-hp-gauge command work? I still cant see it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Vote for /close. Dont fuck up the game anymore with those item creation stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s4itox View Post
    Looking at the the HFS files has just been a huge waste of time for me. However, I might simply be looking in the wrong places.
    Testing has led me to the conclusion that using send_mail sends the mail by express, meaning we may not have to worry about that particular parameter. I have gleaned one piece of information from the HFS files: the error we're getting trying to use this thing is INVALIDMAILTYPE (more specifically, GAMEUI_HEROES_MAILSENT_DESC_INVALIDMAILTYPE). This is simply jargon to me and is meaningless, but maybe someone else knows what to do. The same error (I think?) is reproducible by sending mail with no item and COD above 0.
    Maybe we need to specify a COD and a item? Whether the COD be 0, but we might also have to specify COD instead of Send Gold, but if we could manipulate either we'd have a nice gold/item creation. :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nope.. research it yesterday no possible.... for the item to be sent thru mail it has to go thru nexon server... like using emails..so there is no way......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Nope.. research it yesterday no possible.... for the item to be sent thru mail it has to go thru nexon server... like using emails..so there is no way......

Wat u say is that mail system doesn't work like dye system which gives u a new item everytime u dye it.
    Mail system works like mail box which means it takes away what u have and sends it to some where else?
    In this case, the send_item cmd is useless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234