Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotNate View Post
    dude.. the market encrypts your name when you put items into it. that way it can put them back in your mail when it doesn't sell.
    Yeah but with this many players tracing back and fourth, though im not doubting it, its possible. No idea
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    i hope they ban them all.. the buyers n the sellers..
    the buyers knew the risk n something was fishy yet they still bought it
    the sellers... for being that stupid.. instead of just npc the times..
    They won't becuase if some person bought an item unknowing it was duped and got banned,its pretty retarded.

Its not fishy like when I sell my duped goods at markets current price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    only items in the marketplace can be affected guys. the server didn't go down so for now no buyer can be banned. just sellers of items that were currently in there with inormalities.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karleo View Post
    They won't becuase if some person bought an item unknowing it was duped and got banned,its pretty retarded.

Its not fishy like when I sell my duped goods at markets current price.
    Exactly what I was tryin to say in a way

Thanks
    Rofl, I placed a glasgavelen sword on the market to see what would happen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotNate View Post
    only items in the marketplace can be affected guys. the server didn't go down so for now no buyer can be banned. just sellers of items that were currently in there with inormalities.
    Yeah but what about the people who bought the dyed items...what happens to the items?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AznX View Post
    Yeah but what about the people who bought the dyed items...what happens to the items?
    Well since markets only down,im guessing they'd keep everything they already "bought" or if its in mailbox

Thanks
    i hope they ban them all.. the buyers n the sellers..
    the buyers knew the risk n something was fishy yet they still bought it
    the sellers... for being that stupid.. instead of just npc the times..
    +1 I have to agree with this it made no sense selling to people... You just put ur self in jeopardy and im pretty sure it was the leechers that sold on the market. (and im not a leecher im a choob^^(referring to title))
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^

Thanks
    And this is why you don't put up your ill-gotten stuff in the market place. I wasn't expecting this to happen at all so suddenly, but it just shows that being a safe cheater prepares you for surprise investigations like this. I don't think people will be banned just yet, or if so, it will be temporary. Why? It's because I think that they're focusing on the items on the marketplace right now, so only people selling are under investigation. Still, it would be hard to tell whether they actually created the stuff or they're just business-minded players who bought when cheap and are now selling when the prices are starting to rise (because suddenly the items are limited, no more item generation).

No carpet banning will happen because it will affect a lot of innocents who unwittingly bought our ill-gotten stuff. That's my prediction
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I mean if you could just make that item.. why not just spam it till u invent full n npc em.. same profit but safer... but oh well the past is the past.. good luck ppl of not getting banned.. i m not worry tho i dont care if i do.. i might even help me break my addiction to vind n hacking in it

Thanks
    I mean if you could just make that item.. why not just spam it till u invent full n npc em.. same profit but safer... but oh well the past is the past.. good luck ppl of not getting banned.. i m not worry tho i dont care if i do.. i might even help me break my addiction to vind n hacking in it
    >getting banned

Only the marketplace is down.'

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AznX View Post
    Yeah but with this many players tracing back and fourth, though im not doubting it, its possible. No idea
    Doesn't matter. If they've built a reasonable database they'll have a record of each marketplace sale that includes at least the seller, the price, the item, and the buyer. At an absolute minimum they should have historical records of all sellers, items, and prices. It's unlikely that they delete each record from the database as the sale is completed, highly inefficient. So even completed transactions (probably back to the last regular maintenance) should be searchable.

And pulling a report from a reasonable database engine is child's play. The question is whether they can isolate suspicious items or not and what sort of review they'll put in place prior to hefting the banhammer.

Thanks
    Well fortunately and unfortunately I didnt check here when the item duping was going on so i wasnt apply to exploit it, but that means i wont get banned so good luck people. And i hope this is taken as a lesson.
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v698/mychal89/Portgas_D__Ace_Forum_Signature_by_UniverseAnime.pn g[/IMG]
    Living In A World Of Depression With A Smile^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I no they wont ban ppl but i am just wishing they would..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why are they always so slow? A rollback now is useless since they already patched the hack yesterday.
    And why so late at night? Who's still working at Nexon HQ, lol.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast