Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Why are they always so slow? A rollback now is useless since they already patched the hack yesterday.
    And why so late at night? Who's still working at Nexon HQ, lol.
    The janitors. Didn't you know that's where they find their best developers?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UlRRvtk7 For This Useful Post:

undernorma (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I just do private runs to level, except I spam a lot of commands during runs, such as skipping levels and spawning golden balls. Do you guys think I should just chill out for the night and wait until things cool down, or will I be in jeopardy if I keep running?

By the way, remember the supplies box incident a few months ago? No one thought they were going to get banned, but apparently nexon pulled out a massive ban hammer then. It's possible it could happen again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by itzcharlieee View Post
    I just do private runs to level, except I spam a lot of commands during runs, such as skipping levels and spawning golden balls. Do you guys think I should just chill out for the night and wait until things cool down, or will I be in jeopardy if I keep running?

By the way, remember the supplies box incident a few months ago? No one thought they were going to get banned, but apparently nexon pulled out a massive ban hammer then. It's possible it could happen again.
    no you wont be in jeapordy they're only investigating the market for item spawners etc
    [IMG]https://i46.photobucke*****m/albums/f138/gohan_2525/elfblogbanner-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by itzcharlieee View Post

In this case I hope it's a perma ban.
    Why would you even sell hacked items on MP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jklpoi890 View Post
    Because ive done it before.

I won't be getting banned,as a matter of fact probally no one will.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
    Thank you lol... Some people just dont take the time to look on the official sites News

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    The janitors. Didn't you know that's where they find their best developers?
    I lul'd quite hard. My friends and I always joke about their servers being in the broom closet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by just2good View Post
    Rofl, I placed a glasgavelen sword on the market to see what would happen.
    Isn't this more likely the cause of the sudden market place downtime lol

Thanks
    When does the market go back cuz my friends went back and mine didnt. nexon better not be giving me this crap now, first with no ****** and now blocking me off from market FUCK YOU BOY.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gohan2525 View Post
    no you wont be in jeapordy they're only investigating the market for item spawners etc
    I disagree, generally when something griefs a company to take down their servers for an emergency update the hacking community as a whole is in danger of a banwave (What I've been saying since the emergency maintenance...) Your best bet at survival at the moment is to just stop everything, don't play the account or just strictly play legit. Again though, no one will know if it's a banwave until it hits. That's the idea, they don't post warnings "We're going to ban your account tomorrow" I can guarantee you they can track items sold on the marketplace so if you're one of those unfortunate idiots you deserve the ban.

So here's the deal, command went public, people exploited it so much that Nexon closed down servers. Now they're cleaning house, the question remains as to if people will be banned or not... But one can presume that we fucked them... They're going to fuck us... An eye for an eye so to speak.

EDIT: Like, I just want to make sure you all realize what I'm saying, we gained the ability to create any and everything including cash shop items... That's a big middle finger to Nexon (hence why people tried to keep it secret). If they don't ban, I'm going to have to mark it down on my calendar... Worst mistake in Nexon's history... Lol That'll give us free reign to do whatever we feel like because there's a low risk of a ban.
    Last edited by Doeetright; 04-27-2011 at 10:37 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doeetright For This Useful Post:

itzcharlieee (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

:/

Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
    Isn't this more likely the cause of the sudden market place downtime lol
    i completely agree with you and it was dumb of that guy to do that :/

hes the kind of person that gives leechers a bad name
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jklpoi890 View Post
    This is what you call human greed. Some people just can't be content that they're able to create items for themselves. They just simply WANT more. They didn't need to sell anything at all to get more money. They could've just spawned some of those gauntlet bags that give money as prize and tada, problem solved, a few million in a few clicks!

Greed causes people to stop thinking logically, and thus, it leads to horrible situations like this. Suddenly the attention is on what you're doing, you're caught, then you're on the verge of getting punished. If only people learned to control their greed, we would all still be able to create items for ourselves with the color that we want. If people learned not to show off, we would still be able to claim "We dyed our attires until we got it just right!". If only people just thought more carefully about their actions, we'd have more power and fun over this game unlike how diminished our abilities to do things have become
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    Well if they bann market from me i guess ill just item spawn then
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Market place is back up guys... I wonder what they did...

Thanks
    oh phew thank god its working for me now, oh well guess im not in an urge to spawn items then.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast