Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

permanent bind help

I did the permanent bind method and now when ever i launch the game i get blackscreen

Thanks
    Delete the HFS file (FAC[...].hfs) and the CurrentInfo.txt in your vindictus folder. Then run Vindictus.exe and the game will redownload the corrupted files. Should work then.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Koios (04-30-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Koios View Post
    I did the permanent bind method and now when ever i launch the game i get blackscreen
    Then go to the thread where all the info and help is and look there... Don't create new help threads because you can't get it working when 99.999% of the people that's used the guide either A) has it working or B) found a solution in the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Delete the HFS file (FAC[...].hfs) and the CurrentInfo.txt in your vindictus folder. Then run Vindictus.exe and the game will redownload the corrupted files. Should work then.
    Lol, HE corrupted them... Make him fix it on his own... Thread is pointless...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No sir your post is pointless. I seemed to be the only one with that problem in the thread and i checked all 19 or so pages so will you please refrain from your petty insults your unhelpfultrollness and kudos to the guy who helped me here are your thanks. I would like you to remeber that you didnt come out of the womb with an infinite knowledge of hacking and you made mistakes and these same threads, and no im not going to comb through an endless number of threads to find an answer to a problem when i can simply post here and be done
    Last edited by Koios; 04-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Koios View Post
    No sir your post is pointless. I seemed to be the only one with that problem in the thread and i checked all 19 or so pages so will you please refrain from your petty insults your unhelpfultrollness and kudos to the guy who helped me here are your thanks. I would like you to remeber that you didnt come out of the womb with an infinite knowledge of hacking and you made mistakes and these same threads, and no im not going to comb through an endless number of threads to find an answer to a problem when i can simply post here and be done
    I think you misunderstood what my whole point was, and I refuse to get into a flame war over this... Point is, there's a thread that's already dedicated to this topic. So that in turn makes this thread pointless. If... Nevermind... Just nevermind... I'm sorry all but this is where I say my farewell, for every 1 helpful person there's 20 people like this. I'm not going to even try anymore...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeetright View Post
    I think you misunderstood what my whole point was, and I refuse to get into a flame war over this... Point is, there's a thread that's already dedicated to this topic. So that in turn makes this thread pointless. If... Nevermind... Just nevermind... I'm sorry all but this is where I say my farewell, for every 1 helpful person there's 20 people like this. I'm not going to even try anymore...
    Yes i know because for that one guy being helpful and explaining to me my mistake and how to fix it you came along and had to be a troll

Thanks
    Why would you strip your query of all context by posting a whole new thread? The existing thread that describes the method you used is a much better place for your question. @Doeetright is absolutely correct. Though, rather more antagonistic than he needs to be :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Because that thread seems to be dead no one seems to be posting there the last 3 post have been mine over the course of several hours