Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Lightbulb "Skipping" end of battle screen test

While contemplating ways for faster boss loot/exp/kills-
    This test didn't go quite as I had hoped it would but....

After killing the boss, I used the cmd to port back to Rocheste.
    I went about doing my own business and still recieved loot and exp from the battle because it still registers me as in that boat.
    After clicking leave party (or /leave) I could make another boat.
    I feel like it saved me some loading screen time?

Also, if you get stuck with the Boat Loading.... .... ... window just port yourself to Colhen then back to Rocheste through bind/console. Fixes it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramikuro For This Useful Post:

Sunloop (05-01-2011),Vallar (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nice find mate, saves loads of time on runs. That + skip boat intro is huge.
    // Sunloop AKA Synthonic //

[IMG]https://i557.photobucke*****m/albums/ss13/LeminLyme/ohaisynthcopy.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramikuro View Post
    While contemplating ways for faster boss loot/exp/kills-
    This test didn't go quite as I had hoped it would but....

After killing the boss, I used the cmd to port back to Rocheste.
    I went about doing my own business and still recieved loot and exp from the battle because it still registers me as in that boat.
    After clicking leave party (or /leave) I could make another boat.
    I feel like it saved me some loading screen time?

Also, if you get stuck with the Boat Loading.... .... ... window just port yourself to Colhen then back to Rocheste through bind/console. Fixes it.
    Doesnt seem to do much for me, just kicked me into town...still have that 30 second wait for rewards..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I think the point is not to make that battle screen faster, but that you can go do your things in town after killing the boss and still get the reward.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vallar For This Useful Post:

Kumoko (05-02-2011),ramikuro (05-02-2011)

Thanks
    Ah..then it doesnt do much for spamming without that 30 second battle cleared screen to come up thought thats what this was :x woops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I just found this out while TRYING to do what everyone else is trying to do (skip the wait, insta battle screen reward). Sorry for the unintended mislead.
    I despise that 30 second wait as much as everybody else and would love to figure out how to get rid of it. Back to the drawing board, I say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I just found this out while TRYING to do what everyone else is trying to do (skip the wait, insta battle screen reward). Sorry for the unintended mislead.
    I despise that 30 second wait as much as everybody else and would love to figure out how to get rid of it. Back to the drawing board, I say.
    I am sorry mate i just found that like a centuary ago.. but i wouldnt say it is the best way or method.. it can freeze n crash ur game ( it did)... n also detecable not good in the long run.. w8in 30 secs it not a big deal.. anyway u still have to w8 30 secs between dungeon even if u did that.. n sometimes drops wont register like titan.. u will just lose the loots.. n still ur run for titan will have counted.. also whn thor come.... well lets use our own imaginations

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

I am sorry mate i just found that like a centuary ago.. but i wouldnt say it is the best way or method.. it can freeze n crash ur game ( it did)... n also detecable not good in the long run.. w8in 30 secs it not a big deal.. anyway u still have to w8 30 secs between dungeon even if u did that.. n sometimes drops wont register like titan.. u will just lose the loots.. n still ur run for titan will have counted.. also whn thor come.... well lets use our own imaginations
    Dude I'm really sorry I don't want to be a grammar Nazi, but could you please use a spell check. I mean I respect your an active member of the community as such, but its coming to where I just skip over your posts. So please use a spell check i'm sure if you goggle "Spell checker" your get 1000 results, it takes 30 seconds to put your text in a spell-checker and proof read it.
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dude nice find but id rather wait for Battle end and press key for Host to speed up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Is cool man, nice finding anyway, dun bother if people try to bring you down with this :3

Btw?
    Your avatar makes me depressed and about to cry u.u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhyrule View Post
    Dude I'm really sorry I don't want to be a grammar Nazi, but could you please use a spell check. I mean I respect your an active member of the community as such, but its coming to where I just skip over your posts. So please use a spell check i'm sure if you goggle "Spell checker" your get 1000 results, it takes 30 seconds to put your text in a spell-checker and proof read it.
    Thanks
    Im pretty sure "Google" is spelled "Google" and not "goggle."
    Maybe YOU should go "goggle" spell-checker and spell-check YOUR writing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Cheng II View Post
    Im pretty sure "Google" is spelled "Google" and not "goggle."
    Maybe YOU should go "goggle" spell-checker and spell-check YOUR writing...
    LOL fail grammar nazi fail
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.