Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

which netbook would perform better?

Hey guys so im looking to get a netbook for mah birthday( may ninth )
    Anyways I was looking at these two models of asus netbooks, and am having trouble figuring out which one i want. Basically one model has 1 gb of ddr3 ram, max upgradeable to 2. while the other has 2 gb of ddr2 ram, upgradeable to 4. which one would be better for games and or light video editing(yes im seriously fucking gonna video edit on this haha, because the ion gpu is supposedly the equivalent of an 9400m, and i used to edit on that. this wont be my primary editing computer at all, I have a very nice gaming rig for that, but for when im on the go or traveling and want to maybe do some light stuff.) anyways I can upgrade to the 2 gb of ddr3, and im sure for the same price I could go up to the 4 gb of ddr2 if I got that model. So please let me know which one would perform better, basically is ddr3 a better performance improvement of ddr2. I will include links to both netbooks. Thank you guys for helping me out

ddr2 netbook: Amazon.com: ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1201PN-PU17-BK 12.1-Inch Netbook (Black): Electronics

ddr3 netbook:ASUS Eee PC 1015PN-PU17 Seashell 10.1" 1015PN-PU17-BK B&H

Thanks
    tl ; dr