Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

In regards of External BoxESP v5.2

I understand that people are getting banned on MW2 using this hack but how is VAC finding out?... I've been using this hack since it came out and I've been using it through python. Still not banned.

What if VAC is scanning for bat. files and not python. I know that the bat. file goes thou python; but what if it's the bat. file setting the VAC bands?....

Does anyopne know?... thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    probably these peoples getting banned , isnt using an injectd hack , and yes lieke u said, some python , or the ever used .exe extensions , the steam will focus on the starting program , so it reads one time , bypaassing is essential , BUT , some injected dlls should do the trick
    1) You are on the internet
    2) You are visiting MPGH
    3) You are reading my signature
    5) You didn't noticed that point 4 is missing
    6) You just checked for point 4
    7) You are smiling

Respect List:
    aanthonyz < you will forever belong on my list!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfguardiann View Post
    probably these peoples getting banned , isnt using an injectd hack , and yes lieke u said, some python , or the ever used .exe extensions , the steam will focus on the starting program , so it reads one time , bypaassing is essential , BUT , some injected dlls should do the trick
    inject hacks... are they not detected by VAC?... I thought they where that is why I stayed away form them and started using the python hack that "sph4ck" made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    some hacks like injected if not having an bypassing is like trying to fish on a lake full of fishes , like , no miss , you will get 'them' ,i think that injected dlls , are better ones , BUT , theyre hard to make, if u anyways , bypassing th VAC , u can do what u wish
    1) You are on the internet
    2) You are visiting MPGH
    3) You are reading my signature
    5) You didn't noticed that point 4 is missing
    6) You just checked for point 4
    7) You are smiling

Respect List:
    aanthonyz < you will forever belong on my list!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfguardiann View Post
    some hacks like injected if not having an bypassing is like trying to fish on a lake full of fishes , like , no miss , you will get 'them' ,i think that injected dlls , are better ones , BUT , theyre hard to make, if u anyways , bypassing th VAC , u can do what u wish
    I'm not band yet. so what your saying is if a injected hack does not input it's own files or whatever then it's not detectable?.... I'm sorry I can't understand what your saying with the rest of it. it's confusing and not in proper sentence. sorry if I'm being a douche but yeah I don't quite understand you. sorry can you make it more clear?...