Thanks

Maintenance May 4-5

Heard about some people getting banned, today and a lot of us weren't thats probably because they swept item spawners/levelers or just hackers in the West server, and the East server right now most likely thats why they separated maintenance to 4 hours during two separate days?

~ Well g/f Im sure lots of us are getting banned. hopefully blocking nmservice helped somewhat lol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    :\ hopefully im not getting banned, that would suck, but oh well, shit happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well if i get toasted on my main account oh well, more worried about my fiona on a secondary account thats legit as hell lol. I have more fun with her but if it happens oh well. Just recently learned i had a black prophecy closed beta key in my email box so yeah, I know what ill probably be doing more of if i do get banned.

Thanks
    east server is back up. no patch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    west server back up !

i guess only peps that got narc gets items remove / ban
    Last edited by roberthunder; 05-05-2011 at 02:49 AM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...