Thanks

Influx of hackers?

With the addition of unlimited Sp, transformations, god mode, 1hko and many more hacks, it seems that the community above level 61 has greatly increased. I always hack alone and today I decided to join a public boat. I'm not sure if these players hack or not but I have to say that many of the people I meet are terrible. I'm not complaining about these hackers or the fact that theyre hacking since I am as well. But I find it amusing how these players have full dark crests black hammer swift combos, braid tassels, bloodletters and can barely survive on a normal boat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by burnswuff View Post
    With the addition of unlimited Sp, transformations, god mode, 1hko and many more hacks, it seems that the community above level 61 has greatly increased. I always hack alone and today I decided to join a public boat. I'm not sure if these players hack or not but I have to say that many of the people I meet are terrible. I'm not complaining about these hackers or the fact that theyre hacking since I am as well. But I find it amusing how these players have full dark crests black hammer swift combos, braid tassels, bloodletters and can barely survive on a normal boat.
    Normally, (not saying all do) spear lanns commonly die because they spin attack too much or can't dodge attacks in time. It's generally stated that spear lanns are always the ones that die.

And they could be hackers as well that haven't actually played the game legit in a very long time. Or vice-versa, legit players that have become rusty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I've been seeing more stupid players in general. Level 65+ players with names like ldfkjbgdfkljb and sdfjkhfdds leaving their characters on idle at the boat entrance for everyone to see, an increase in public hacking (yay for Glas spears on Irukul runs!)...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Meh they'll get banned and come on here crying for an anti ban hack

Thanks
    A full suit of DC suggests that they shouldn't be rusty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    A full suit of DC suggests that they shouldn't be rusty.
    Not necessarily, I thought things would change with the release of the extra episode (titan) and people would have to actually fight him to get items but that didnt really do much. Just made people that had money get their gear faster. I know people who got themselves geared up real quick, come check their name on the market forums and pretty sure you see them buying out all their stuff.

Thanks
    You know what, what one poster above said was true, about legit players getting rusty due to cheat reliance. It just happened to me lol During my legit playing time, a guildie asked for assistance because they got killed by Cold Imich. I went in and since I had no party feather left, I decided to solo Cold Imich. I got destroyed in a few seconds. Now consider the fact that during my 100% legit days I used to solo this monster on Hero mode. The version that killed me was on normal and I really just forgot the timing and his patterns lol!!!

Oh well, after the free months of boat rides I'll stop cheating as much as I do now because I would've built up enough cash by then to last me a "Vindictus Lifetime" anyway.
    If you're a cheater, please read "Vindictus Cheater's Guide: The Basics". Play safe, cheat safe!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Normally, (not saying all do) spear lanns commonly die because they spin attack too much or can't dodge attacks in time. It's generally stated that spear lanns are always the ones that die.

And they could be hackers as well that haven't actually played the game legit in a very long time. Or vice-versa, legit players that have become rusty.[2]
    Respect List:
    [MPGH]Capevaldo
    •[MPGH]AVGN
    •[MPGH]Jabuuty671
    •[MPGH]Disturbed
    •[MPGH]Bombsaway707

[MPGH]Dave84311
    •Leoisso
    •Alessandro10
    •WE11ington

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsuma View Post
    This is sad but quite a true statement. I've had my spear lann for 6 months actually playing the game and enjoying it. I can solo ALL bosses except weeping queen and titan (can't figure out weeping queen's hit boxes (need a fiona with me to finish) and can currently dodge Titan 80-90% of the time).

EVERY other spear lann I've seen in the past 5 days on easy bosses like irukul/klaus tends to automatically 3690 hurricane and get wrecked in 2 sec. I find it sad because retards create the stereotype ><

10. The Following User Says Thank You to realm For This Useful Post:

tenkan (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by realm View Post
    This is sad but quite a true statement. I've had my spear lann for 6 months actually playing the game and enjoying it. I can solo ALL bosses except weeping queen and titan (can't figure out weeping queen's hit boxes (need a fiona with me to finish) and can currently dodge Titan 80-90% of the time).

EVERY other spear lann I've seen in the past 5 days on easy bosses like irukul/klaus tends to automatically 3690 hurricane and get wrecked in 2 sec. I find it sad because retards create the stereotype ><
    Yeah, I'm a Sword Lann myself, but I do hate that Spear Lanns have to suffer prejudice because of how other people play.

And worse, I hear on the KR servers that Spear Lanns/Hammer Fionas get kicked on the spot in higher episode boats. I would hate to see NA go the same way. If that happens you're probably gonna need like 40+ Attack Speed just to get on a boat with a Spear Lann.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    good thing my lann hass all combat skills maxed
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

Forum lurker