Thread: GM question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

GM question

i may not be the only one who questions this question but, cant gms just walk into a hacking site and detect all hacks? or are they forbidden to visit any hacking site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I doubt they will come on this website and test out hacks on their work computers mainly for reasons relating to malware.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Plus there's 100's of websites related to hacking Combat Arms, So what's the point wasting time trying to find them all, rather then just fixing the problem and blocking them all at once?

Thanks
    They ONLY visit hacking sites to find detectable strings which go to hack shield who can patch them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinglem4 View Post
    i may not be the only one who questions this question but, cant gms just walk into a hacking site and detect all hacks? or are they forbidden to visit any hacking site
    a gm cant read a page and instantly ban everyone whos using it.
    a programmer could make an anticheat that detects the distinct hack and autoban for using it sure... but a gm cant just say "well, lets punch the ban all hackers button"
    they CAN join your game and spectate you and ban you if they see you hacking as well as other things

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    a gm cant read a page and instantly ban everyone whos using it.
    a programmer could make an anticheat that detects the distinct hack and autoban for using it sure... but a gm cant just say "well, lets punch the ban all hackers button"
    they CAN join your game and spectate you and ban you if they see you hacking as well as other things
    can they see chams , wallhack, and no fog?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If I was a GM I would make a site that makes people come to it for CA hacks and make it ok for it when they least expect it... BANG all their IP addresses are banned!
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    gudsoldier is betraying us =O

Thanks
    They would most likely go to *** >.> and *** leeches hacks from here so yea..

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    They probably have people to check sites for hacks/glitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they come to ur house and spank u

*talkin from experience
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    If I was a GM I would make a site that makes people come to it for CA hacks and make it ok for it when they least expect it... BANG all their IP addresses are banned!
    If I was a GM I would make a public wallhack that is detected by the game so in 1 week collect the list of hackers and.... BANG ban them all.

Thanks
    They use test hack PC's

How do I know this?

Because 4 years ago, I played a game called Survival Project. There was ABSOLUTELY 0 HACKS FOR THIS.

Absolutely NONE. No bots, no speedhacks, no editting crap, nothing.

The reason?? There are many.

1. As soon as ANYTHING attached or anywhere near the game's EXE, it would give you BSOD.

2. There was about 30 checks on every single possible hack that you could think of.

3. You couldn't alt-tab out of the game. For one, it had alt-tab prevention. No matter what, you could not alt-tab. Also, it had alt-tab detection. If the keys ALT and TAB were pressed within 1 second of each other, game would close.

Eventually, I found a way to finally attach my UCE to the game...

Then I used the hotkeys in CE to speedhack. For example, I would put NUM 1 to 5x speed with 0 sleeptime, NUM 2 to 20x speed and 0 sleeptime, and so on.

I got bored of using this, because it was basically an all around hack.

It would give you godmode, because your HP/shield would regen almost instantly ..

Your attacks were crazy ass fast. And your mana bar would fill up instantly too when you attacked.

Also, you moved like fkin crazy fast and could finish the quests like 10x faster than the legits could.

ANYWAYS, eventually I started using it in GM event games. I got caught by GM Aurelli.

She banned me, and I sent them an email about it. No response.

Later , about 1 week later, my ip finally changed (its dynamic, but takes 1 week to change, don't know why). I made a new account and got back on, went to another GM event, and talked to the GMs there for a compromise.

We talked and I got GM Aurelli's MSN (Still have it lewl, but she deleted me).

We discussed a trade. I would give them information on how to patch it (A simple timer that would detect game speed with the server timer, easy as fck)

We agreed to trade. But they had recently ''ATTEMPTED" to patch it when they banned me, but they obviously hadn't , and when I said it still works they were doubtful.

So they unbanned my character, (Btw, the name was Symbolized, incase any of you played it and remember me...There was only 1 server and pretty much every single player in the game knew me because I pretty much joined every game, killed everybody, and forced them to leave O_O).

Ok anyways. They unbanned my character, and I showed them it ingame. GM Aurelli (Diane was her name) brought her Superior , and showed him me using it.

We decided this : I give them information on how to patch it, but they leave my character unbanned (I had like 55k eles, which would be like MAX rank on combat arms, with 500m GP, and all weapons unlocked for my character).

So I gave them the basic information on how to patch it, and I gave them my UCE so they could test it.

I had to set up a TeamViewer with them on another PC. It was called a HACK TEST PC (thats what they called it O_O).

Due to precautions they had to receive the file there and I had to show them what to do in order for it to work.

ANYWAYS, in the end, I found out that they always have some sort of separate PC for testing crap.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE ABOVE STORY, YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW THAT ALL COMPANIES HAVE SOME SORT OF HACK TESTING PC , THAT THEY CAN SACRIFICE TO TEST THE HACKS TO PATCH IT.

Roar!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    They use test hack PC's

How do I know this?
    Roar!
    You helped them patch the only hack for the game?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dinglem4 View Post
    can they see chams , wallhack, and no fog?
    I doubt it, The chams/wallhack/no fog is on your screen, But they may be able to detect it, thus making a possible ban for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast