Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Reclaiming RTW Character

This is just for people who played RTW's version. If you go here: GamersFirst – Free2Play, MMO, Knight Online World, War Rock, Sword 2, Go Go Racer, Animax LaMB, Victory, Taikodom you will be able to reclaim your charactor customizations and stuff. Already got my stuff back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah, I got mine back too. Though i was disappointed that we didn't get our guns or our ratings back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenHawk85 View Post
    Yeah, I got mine back too. Though i was disappointed that we didn't get our guns or our ratings back.
    well if they would have let us get all that stuff back, it would have seriosuly screwed up the whole game. like if someone had 15 threat level in RTW they would start with that. its pretty good that they just let us have our customizations back

Thanks
    If people got their money or rating back everyone will quit the game. There was like people abusing the kiosk bug getting over millions.
    Signature less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    So fucking unfair my char got removed and people with a rtw char can restore it back WTF?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by i[]EliTE* View Post
    If people got their money or rating back everyone will quit the game. There was like people abusing the kiosk bug getting over millions.
    Nothing got transferred over except for clothes. I remember people abusing the wardrobe and customization features. You could make soooooooo much money just for afking and sitting at the customizations.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Nothing got transferred over except for clothes. I remember people abusing the wardrobe and customization features. You could make soooooooo much money just for afking and sitting at the customizations.
    Yeah, I was replying to RavenHawk's post.
    Signature less.