Thread: Proxycap Fixed?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Moved .

Thanks
    Dear all...

Paste the old 0sgame.scd with the new one.

The file can be found at Hsheild/ASC folder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by wata_lee View Post
    Dear all...

Paste the old 0sgame.scd with the new one.

The file can be found at Hsheild/ASC folder.
    Hmm, I've tried this, yet it still comes up with the hacking detected. Tell me, is there something I'm missing amongst the instructions? I've been looking for a way to play the game (so far all I've done is warn a couple friends with the 5 minutes I have before the message, that I might not be on) and this is the closest I've gotten. Also to note, I've downloaded V1.25's HShield folder and tried that too, yet it still doesn't work, or maybe I really am missing something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefiend View Post
    Hmm, I've tried this, yet it still comes up with the hacking detected. Tell me, is there something I'm missing amongst the instructions? I've been looking for a way to play the game (so far all I've done is warn a couple friends with the 5 minutes I have before the message, that I might not be on) and this is the closest I've gotten. Also to note, I've downloaded V1.25's HShield folder and tried that too, yet it still doesn't work, or maybe I really am missing something.
    Hmmm... Did u paste the right file? If u sort by modified date, the file should be the only file modified in may.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by wata_lee View Post
    Hmmm... Did u paste the right file? If u sort by modified date, the file should be the only file modified in may.
    Yup, did that, still get the unauthorised hacking detected quote. I'm envious of the people who can play actually, but I'm still hanging in there for every possible route.

I'll try again once more and see if it works though, who knows maybe 11th time round lucky.
    EDIT: Alright, it worked, but then, each time, it detects it's running an illegal problem, I tried using the old HShield folder entirely too, didn't work.
    Last edited by Eaglefiend; 05-20-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by drammen View Post
    Alright guys, i tried alot of things, but i didn't get proxycap to work. But somehow i managed to get proxifier working.

And yes, im using 32-bit.

Proof:
    What did you exactly do ? Can you send us all your files please ? (HShield + Proxifier)

Thanks you in advance. :3
    [img]https://images.wiki*****m/touhou/images/4/4e/Reisen_default.PNG[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345