...................... why you want to know?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Cool [Collection] All Errors and How to Bypass / Fixes

i know its Wrong secthion but i cant post it in tut when i post it said distrbed error sorry soo /Reg Move

any way here is

I am working on the collection for quite some time and never imagined the last 4 hours times genohmen the time and it completed. This is a collection of errors and an explanation of how it treats and addresses.

Small list of the errors which are listed below:

-Disconnectet from the Server
    -XTRAP Errors
    -Error in initrender ()
    -Client file corruption detected,Closing game client
    -Data transmission is not stable.
    -You cant access the test server.
    -Failed to Download version.ini
    -Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected (in lobby)
    -Crossfire Send Error Report?
    -FILE IS CHANGED W[2007] L[0] and other File Changed/Forged Errors
    -The source File is corrupted
    -Using Name Change Card Fails

Disconnects from the server...

The error is probably the best known and most common error in Crossfire. It can not be avoided because it can be caused by many things

- While you are playing or in the lobby for your internet and off, you get this error.

- If your ping shoots up, and everything is laggy at umidity most likely show up the error.

- Many of the hacks is error, and that's almost natural.

All XTRAP Errors

If Xtrap not working correctly, it will usually display an error code. If you can not find out everything what is causing the problem then opens up in the official goals Z8Games forum in the thread makes a contribution that will certainly help.
    - program conflicts with XTRAP

Some programs will cause problems when run simultaneously with the Xtrap XTRAP or Crossfire does not allow any program. The first thing you tuhst if you received an error message is to ensure that you close all other programs where you might think they do not harmonize with XTRAP. Something we Skype, Yahoo, Mozilla Firefox is not the point here. These include programs like XFire, ESL Gasm Launcher, Steam etc.

Macro programs are not approved by XTRAP.

Einiege video recording programs are not approved by XTRAP. Eighth darrauf XTRAP when a message is that it was also closed because of the inclusion program. A note from me: Crossfire is working on the samples with Fraps.

Error in init render ()

This error can occur due to several reasons:

Obsolete DirectX installation

Invite you down on the official Microsoft site the new installer of DirectX.

Outdated Video Drivers

First, first and foremost you have to know what kind of video card you own. Collateralisation the video card manufacturer and invite you to get down there the latest versions.
    It may be even that will not appear after a clean installation of Windows, the graphics card but only "standard VGA". Therefore, make sure you have the graphics card installed.

Client file corruption detected, closing game client

Is common in the VMWare, but there is a solution but not 100% working.
    1. Start Windows in Safe Mode.
    -To get the Safe Mode of Windows, you have to press F8 at startup and you KommR in the "Windows Advanced Options menu.
    2. Click Start> Control Pansel> Add or Remove Programs
    3. Please click on Crossfire (Remove).
    4. Click "Yes" to remove.
    5. Shobal ye have done away to check if there is still distortion.
    Find it: C: \ Program Files \ Z8Games \ CrossFire
    6. Delete the Z8Games folder in the Programs.
    7. Start your PC in normal mode

You cannot access the test server.

Does that mean as much as your account or your account was locked. Log in to the website of Z8Games a look at how long.

Failed to download version.ini

The problem often occurs when patching the client. To counter to go before you do it as follows:

You go into the Z8Games> Crossfire folder and you can try this:

It deletes the folder and start the version.ini Crossfire with the "patcher_cf" possibly as administrator.

You can also Crossfire over and over again can be patched at some point then is not the error and patch it as normal. But with the way it should work.

FILE IS CHANGED W [2007] L [0] and other file Changed / Forged Errors

- Uninstall the game completely.
    - Disable your antivirus and let in the "non-secure mode. "
    - Download the game again.
    - Install the game.
    - (This is meant to know that the anti-virus everything is ok with the game or anything darraus clears.) joining all the Crossfire folder to your antivirus.
    - Activate your antivirus.

It may be if you install Crossfire and your anti-virus program is that of the few. rez files regards as "dangerous".

The source file is corrupted

This error is similar to the "file is changed" error. If your antivirus software is running or in the scanning mode is active you download the game. Could it deletes / changes to some files come because your anti-virus program does not play along as always. Again:

- Disable your anti-virus before you download before Crossfire.
    - Download the game.
    - install the game.
    - Activate your antivirus.

Using Card Name Change Fails

Sometimes when you look at the name change buys and uses, it could beat FEHK by a simple error.

This happens for two reasons:

1. The reason for this is the name is already taken. Check on the main page if someone else already used the name.

2. The Second Gruns is that they have already decided that the name on your account schonmal it had been. The system does not delete all the names that were used schonmal.

If you used a name change, and disappeared through this without the error you have received a name change, sign up immediately for support.

/Reg move to Tut

2. The Following User Says Thank You to *Ex* For This Useful Post:

ihsan4ever (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Nice But Is That Should be In Help Section Or Tutorial Btw Nice Work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Very useful for those who get headaches wondering what the fuck the error is.

----------------------------------------

Join The Starcraft 2 Section Here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Can U Change The Font To Arial Black

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    On z8 FAQ..

Thanks
    TL; DR