Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

1hko + 1st flinch/break friendly [update]

Well, I've decided to increase the HP on the break off bosses to collaborate with @Tsugumi's Break-off on flinch, and @JohnnyOmm55's One Hit/Sticky bombs. This HFS (still the same one from @Hell_Demon and originally made by @UlRRvtk7), allows for a sticky bomb explosion + break off (on the higher level bosses with def of atleast 4k), and still leave room to finish them however you want. I've tested this on Chiulin, and it leaves me enough HP to do a combo before he dies.

@Tsugumi Break-off on First Flinch; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...linch-ep7.html

@JohnnyOmm55 One Hit/Sticky; https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...y-weapons.html

Sticky Bombs; cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb_lvl1 999

new file is named "MoreLife.rar"

Virus Total; VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Virus Scan; MoreLife.rar MD5:479f4af42385a1911709379c1bf0419d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zippo2011 For This Useful Post:

libikey43 (05-19-2011),Magicfingers (05-19-2011),Ninjal3unny (05-19-2011),omgitstheendo (05-19-2011),ReggaeChamp (05-19-2011),Ryuuz (05-19-2011),Shiro583 (05-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Let's wait for approval,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Why do we need to use one hit stickies with one hit flinch? D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    Why do we need to use one hit stickies with one hit flinch? D:
    coz it doesn't always flinch at first hit with other secondaries.

also, modded stickies clear out the room :P useful for when you get the complex room for Chiulin, coz i can spam those instead of going after the mobs.

also, 1hit stickies makes farming faster, no need to "aim" for the break off. just toss and profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by zippo2011 View Post
    coz it doesn't always flinch at first hit with other secondaries.

also, modded stickies clear out the room :P useful for when you get the complex room for Chiulin, coz i can spam those instead of going after the mobs.

also, 1hit stickies makes farming faster, no need to "aim" for the break off. just toss and profit.
    I prefer to use fine bombs that are one hit and full map radius for room clearing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I was hoping to see a 1hit ko non friendly...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    I prefer to use fine bombs that are one hit and full map radius for room clearing.
    exactly what these 3 HFS combined, do. except now it also does break offs :P

Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeChamp View Post
    define non-friendly? you mean 1hit the bosses as well? with this HFS bosses have around 20k HP. Enough for a break off and a set of combo. If you want an easier kill, try my other "low HP" 1hko, bosses there have around 5k hp.
    Last edited by zippo2011; 05-19-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggaeChamp View Post
    just break off and spawn golden balls and 1 hit kill with those. simple.

Thanks
    so lemme get this straight. after i download this i can toss my sticky anywhere i want, and get the break? because im getting pissed off on thor rigth now.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    so lemme get this straight. after i download this i can toss my sticky anywhere i want, and get the break? because im getting pissed off on thor rigth now.
    nah, it won't break thor because his breakoff is hidden inside his mouth. you need to change size to get under him and then use this to hit his tongue.

but generally, yes, you can toss this anywhere in the boss room and he'd give you the break off

Thanks
    what size would that be i tried with my other hacker friend and its pretty hard with only two ppl i cant glitch and see his tongue.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    /approved .

Thanks
    let me get this straight, is this hfs all in one package or have to download the other hfs files separately to get the one hit/sticky bomb and break-off on flinch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zippo2011 View Post
    nah, it won't break thor because his breakoff is hidden inside his mouth. you need to change size to get under him and then use this to hit his tongue.

but generally, yes, you can toss this anywhere in the boss room and he'd give you the break off
    If you just throw one or two bombs the explosion will make him open his mouth... They can be thrown anywhere.. Also he will just open it on his own a lot of times.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    If you just throw one or two bombs the explosion will make him open his mouth... They can be thrown anywhere.. Also he will just open it on his own a lot of times.
    yeah, i noticed that... so i just added more HP to thor so i can throw about 10 sticky bombs, instead of the 2 before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast