Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Some advices for how to take the ss,what to post and what not...

So hi guys...After a big search i have done,i have found some advices for u,i mean for ur own safety when selling an acc.
    1st of all:When u take the screenshot of ur acc dont forget to cover the name of the acc,the name and lever of ur clan,kdr,gp and exp bar.
    2nd:Never tell ur exact kdr,gp and exp because someone can do a research and find u.U must hide and the flag(if u are at europe server)
    3rd:When u take the screen be sure to have change the order of the guns...What i mean by that(example):If u mostly play with rec7,artic wolf,and usp se be sure to have change their order and at the place of rec7 unequip it and use the default gun(m16a3)at the place of artic wolf unequip the artic and at the place of usp se unequip the usp and use the default pistol(only for the seconds that will take u to take the screen,then u can equip the guns with the order that u want).
    4th:Always use MM,dont buy acc that they dont have full info and when u have bought the acc delete all the friend list
    Screens:[Account Selling] Motoerhansen CPT 3 - Combat Arms User Abuse Reports - Nexon Europe...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    This is a really good thing your doing nice on posting this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank u very much my friend.I try to help guys not to have their acc reported,or banned,or stolen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks. This was useful./