Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Exclamation 10 Helpful Hints at Combat Arms

I guess u can call it a rant or whatever but im just gonna adress some things.

1. Dont rage at a lower rank just because they killed you. Some are actually pretty good and it makes u look bad. Thus as alot say giving the high ranks that "im better than you cause my rank is higher" crap.

2.Dont Judge a persons Skill by their KDR. KDR can be fixed,renewed,and ultimatly cheated. Check how they perform in game. But againt what i just said compare afterwards their KDR and how good/bad they did.

3. Dont Rage at other people just because they got a lucky shot on you or a lotto shot.ive seen games where a guy goes 12-0 ina Elim Pro then all of a sudden while running he gets Headshotted by a lotto shot and hes screaming hacks and calling them noobs. No reason for that guys.

4. Stop QQing over the Megas. None of CA really cares or reads the megas cause 99.99% of the time its just bashing a player that made you mad,askign for gifts and sayign people have NX like one i saw yesterday,"Add this person,She has 500K NX" We. Dont. Care.

5. Dont QQ about a weapon that you say is noob and at the same time your using. That makes you look like a moron. Example ive seen: The G36 is such a noob weapon. The guy sayign this has a G36 Valk Perm that he bought. Dont be like him.

6. Dont be stupid when you are using mines. To me mines are only noob if you have them in the open where everyone can see them and easily evade them. Pro Mines are the ones u never see untill ur dead while the familiar Beep sounds are playing.

7. Each Weapon on CA has its good and bad sides to it. Each weapon can be pro if the person trains with it long enough.

8. DO have fun in Combat Arms.Play some laid back relaxing games with friends or the clan.A Clans goal shouldnt be 100% CW all the time. Being the best is nothing if ur not having some honest fun with the friends you make.

9. Dont call people who use sound to hear you coming a noob. You have a counter to that and its called WALKING. But if your running and they hear you coming and they kill you dont start QQing about it and Rage.

10. If your a Elite or Super Elite Mod DONT be a noob. Kick who hacks actually and dont always listen to the players in your room. Some of them are raging at the other guys which you know arent hacking.Try to have a fair fun legit round of whatever your playing and dont kick someone just because they kill you.

Just some things i feel like people on Combat Arms should really read and pay attention to. If yall have any to add on feel free to post them and if anything i can add them to the list because i think this is something that alot could agree with.

Thanks
    thanx really helped me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Someone already post this I think cuz I reme most of this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree with your post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ View Post
    Someone already post this I think cuz I reme most of this
    really? hmm thats interesting...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    But there's really one hint in Combat Arms:

1) Either become a Nx whore or a hacker in order to have fun because Nexon sure as -bleep- ain't gonna balance the guns!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    thanx really helped me
    This is what you make your first post.

Not doing very well, are yeh, laddie.

LOLOL

In otherwords, just don't respond to anyone's QQing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Couldn't agree more to these hints.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I already knew all this but good job.