Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    his bot is probably just failing him i've gotten numerous bloody thorn while farming manually and its really not that hard.
    How do u manual bot it if its a different starting map each time? are you using the Beta standalone bot?

Nevermind i read it wrong. and ive ran the place manually alot, 200+ and 0 bloody thorn.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c330/Nirvana9832/Photoshop/FF8Sig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Just did it all day. manual runs. 9/10 times id get the wrong map, and the times id get the map, 9/10 runs, no items from the land dicks. the 2 items i got all day today, was 2 superior leathers. and this is all with 114 LUK. 7 from beta title, and 7 from the badge. fml

(WTB packet edits. to make myself obtain this god awful item)
    Last edited by Nirvana9832; 05-24-2011 at 05:26 AM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c330/Nirvana9832/Photoshop/FF8Sig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    114 luck? Wow...that's not being helpful at all. I only have the base amount, and have gotten nothing from them (except twice, and that was when I wasn't even trying to get them).

That's always how it feels, when you are trying to get something you won't get it, but when you aren't trying, you get it right away. Like that stupid slingshot ring...Just got that three days ago >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayakira View Post
    114 luck? Wow...that's not being helpful at all. I only have the base amount, and have gotten nothing from them (except twice, and that was when I wasn't even trying to get them).

That's always how it feels, when you are trying to get something you won't get it, but when you aren't trying, you get it right away. Like that stupid slingshot ring...Just got that three days ago >.<
    hahaha. see, that slingshot ring was easy for me. every boat is different luck for each person i believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ive heard from quite a few people that replay'ing the map doesnt help bloody thorn drop. Return to town, and replay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12