Thanks

Autoit noob's question about Send

I tried to edit released scripts myself, but I'm totally a beginner and encountered a problem. I've searched around AutoIt and MPGH forums and couldn't find anything, and it's probably because the question is too stupid XD

I'm using nunya's keybinds and I want to speed up the emo cut scene after boat launch by pressing NUMPAD6.
    So in AutoIt I think the command is : Send("{NUMPAD6}")

My problem is how do I input NUMPAD6 into this line?
    I tried to directly press the button itself, and type the whole line, but I guess that's just not the way to do it XD

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by minus4 View Post
    I tried to edit released scripts myself, but I'm totally a beginner and encountered a problem. I've searched around AutoIt and MPGH forums and couldn't find anything, and it's probably because the question is too stupid XD

I'm using nunya's keybinds and I want to speed up the emo cut scene after boat launch by pressing NUMPAD6.
    So in AutoIt I think the command is : Send("{NUMPAD6}")

My problem is how do I input NUMPAD6 into this line?
    I tried to directly press the button itself, and type the whole line, but I guess that's just not the way to do it XD

Thanks
    I'm not sure I really understand your question, since if the question is what I think it is, you already answered it yourself.

Send("{NUMPAD6}") Goes on it's own line and when the code reads it it will press num6..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    I'm not sure I really understand your question, since if the question is what I think it is, you already answered it yourself.

Send("{NUMPAD6}") Goes on it's own line and when the code reads it it will press num6..
    Thank you for the fast reply nunya
    After reading your reply I went back and tried again, now it's working 0.0

The problem I encountered was I typed in my send command and when it runs the N button was pressed instead of NUMPAD6. I think I must have had a typo or something...
    Can't believe I wasted so much time on searching for an answer...damn it I really am stupid -_-